*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880439-Foot-Fetish-and-Mind-Control/cid/1493861-Going-to-a-friends-house-Almost-too-easy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1880439
A little girl with a natural mind control talent is after the feet of both genders.
This choice: Going to a friends house. Almost too easy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Going to a friends house. Almost too easy.

    by: Unknown
"Ah, I love saturdays." She exclaims.

Alivia decided to call her best friend Alexandra to see if she wanted to come over. She found the house phone, and dialed her number.

"Hello?"
"Hi! It's Alivia. Do you want to come over? I'm so bored!"
"Sure! I'll be over in a half hour!"

It didn't take very long for Alexandra to arrive, as she lives on the same road. Alivia acted normal, as she always does at first. After welcoming Alexandra in, she took her worn little shoes off and followed Alivia into her room. She was more excited today than normal, and simply couldn't wait once they got to her room.

"I have to show you something!" Alivia said, just to excuse her looking into Alexandra's eyes. In a matter of seconds, her eyes went cold as she became a slave to Alivia's will. She commanded Alexandra to sit on her bed, and she did without resistance, or delay.

You've always been one of my favorites, Alex....

Alivia spoke to herself as she sat down in front of Alexandra and slid her socks off, revealing her vulnerable, soft feet and her black painted toes. Black nail polish has always been one of her turn ons, and it seems like Alexandra never fails to disappoint. Alivia took a deep sniff from the inside of the sock, almost overcome with the sweet smell. Without further delay, Alivia's mouth attacked Alexandra's helpless feet, sucking on each of her vulnerable toes, licking up and down her silky soles and sucking on her perfect, round heels. She kept at this until Alexandra's feet were covered in Alivia's shiny, dominant saliva. The sight of someone's feet dominated by her saliva always got her off, but every now and then, she liked being in the dominated role. Using her mind, she commanded Alexandra down from the bed, and Alivia took her spot. Alexandra sat below Alivia, and slid her socks off, and commanded her to start worshipping her feet. She couldn't help but let out a gasp of pleasure as her tongue first made contact with Alivia's soft, bare toes. She commanded Alexandra to keep at it, completely covering her feet in her spit, and getting her tongue everywhere, and in between each of her perfect toes.

Alexandra has been dominated by Alivia so often, she's no longer conscious while controlled anymore. She becomes a silent, obedient servant. They both sat on the floor, holding eachother's feet by the ankles and heels, worshipping while being worshipped.

"..Unh... Ah..!"

Alivia managed to keep this going for 6 minutes until getting off from it, a new record for her. The attractiveness of Alexandra's feet can be hard to suppress some days, and today definitely isn't easy. Before releasing Alexandra from her control, she gathered her socks and slid them back on her feet, still moist from Alivia's worship session. Alivia put her socks back on, and released Alexandra.

".. Hey, I just got the worst headache... And my feet feel... Moist?"
"Probably because it's like a hundred degrees outside."
"Haha, probably!"

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880439-Foot-Fetish-and-Mind-Control/cid/1493861-Going-to-a-friends-house-Almost-too-easy