*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alivia's Challenger
  2. A New Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880439-Foot-Fetish-and-Mind-Control/cid/2248129-Alivias-Challenger
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1880439
A little girl with a natural mind control talent is after the feet of both genders.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alivia's Challenger

    by: NLR Elite
Alivia hummed with a smile looking forward to the day ahead of her, placing on some socks onto her feet along with a pair of comfy shoes, having great confidence she'll be removing them very soon for someone. Upon finishing brushing her own hair, she noticed a piece of paper at the entrance of her room, neatly folded addressed to herself. "Huh?" Alivia sounded completely taken back, and knelt down unfolding the paper seeing a few lines written for her.

'Alivia, I know what you're capable of... and I want to face you. Today is the day you've met your match. I also know of your foot lust antics, and how tricky you are.... Meet me at the school Library, it'll be just you, and I. ~Ameera'

"Ameera? Heh, looks like I know who my target is, this'll be fun." Alivia spoke hastily moving out of her room with the note in hand, heading to school which was closed for today being the weekend. After a short amount of time, Alivia arrived walking through the Library doors to which another note was brought to her eyes resting on the door.

'Second Floor.... Waiting there.... Lock door behind you....'

Alivia took the note, and locked the door twisting a mechanical lock into place getting a strong smell of books, to which her nose twitched, soon she'd possibly press her nose against this person's soles. Once she took the final step onto the second floor, she could see someone sitting at the table, a few books out in the open. Her eyes examined to see another girl, around her age group, but looking to be slightly older than her. She wore shades, had lengthy brown hair down her shoulders, but Alivia's gaze looked to her feet seeing just shoes, what laid bare under those shoes drew her curiosity.

"Alivia, happy to see you friend." Ameera spoke not even knowing Alivia as a close friend, but more as an acquaintance, though with the moment of looking at one another Alivia gave her all commanding gaze, to which Ameera giggling waving her hand dismissively in the air. "No no no, please have a chat first, I want to speak with my friend, after all those wild abilities are no use against my protective shades, and wits." She said pointing at her glasses, and poking her brain. "Have a seat." Ameera pointed to the chair across from her, scooting aside some books in the center of the room, which had curious titles as 'Foot Fetishism', 'Hypnotism', 'From Heel to Toes', and 'Suggestive Nature'.

Alivia only looked to the chair, and licked her lips seeing the books, seeing even pictures what they were all about, which was getting her hot for it. Though she kept focus on this person, mysterious, and not an easy target as she thought, whilst deciding to have a seat to see how this would play out, some challenge was always nice rather than making it too easy. "Okay friend, let's talk." Alivia spoke sitting down before Ameera looking under the table to see those feet, maybe be playful in footsie.

You have the following choices:

1. See what Ameera is up to...

*Noteb*
2. Try to make a move quickly...

*Noteb*
3. Begin game of footsie to see what happens...

*Noteb*
4. Improvise.

*Noteb*
5. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NLR Elite (UN: elite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatguywhoisme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880439-Foot-Fetish-and-Mind-Control/cid/2248129-Alivias-Challenger