*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1578035-You-black-out-and-wake-up-coughing-in-your-nei
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Computers · #1881484
A man moves into the newest house the AutoHouse 3000 but his is a bit glitchy.
This choice: You black out, and wake up coughing in your neighbor's arms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You black out, and wake up coughing in your nei...

    by: Unknown
You wake up feeling the neighbors lips on yours, you turn your hea and spew water violently. Coughing you manage to clear your throat and lungs of water.ite then that you noticed he is soaking wet, his white work short sticking to ever muscle on his torso is brilliantly defined.

"Did...did you save my life?" You ask, calling forth a smile from his chisled jaw. "It's what. Man does. Build tree houses and saves pretty ladies from drowning." He chuckles lightly, only then that you realize you're still dressed as a woman, and he thinks you are one!

You cough nervously as you try to sit up, suddenly feeling faint when he catches you, "whoa now. Lets not have that again." You blush and mumble under your breath that you want to go home, he nods and picks you up like you weighed nothing. " where do you live?" You point to your house and proceeds to carry you effortlessly across the street.

"Do you have your keys?" He asks, you shake your head no, suddenly he kicks the door wide open and lays you down on the couch. "I'll come back and fix that." "Come back?" You ask lightly. "Yeah, I don't think it's safe for you to be alone right now, you may have a concussion. Trust me I'm a doctor." You struggle to sit up, shocked at this, not sure why, you think to yourself. "A doctor?" He hands you a damp card with the words DR.Derrick peters. "And on weekends I'm a volunteer fireman. "And in your spare time you build tree houses for your kids? When do you find time to sleep?" "I don't sleep, I'm batman!" He responds with a smile, you smile back and laugh at his terrible joke.

"Now you stay right there and ill be back." And before you could look up and tell him he doesn't need to stay he was gone,"maybe he is batman." Suddenly you feel a towel wrap around you, you look up and see the hands receding back into the house. Just then Derrick comes back in with a tool bag and a doctor bag. "Just in case, ....you know I never did get your name."
"Oh? I thought batman was the worlds greatest detective?" You mentally Kick yourself, in your current situation you sound like a woman flirting with a handsome man. ...(handsome?)

He takes a moment while you're lost in thought and suddenly shouts "Jill?" You look up and see he's holding a bill, the mail must have come while you were out and delivered the wrong mail. "So Jill, after I finished with the door what say we fire up the tv and watch a movie? No reason I can't be entertained while I monitor you. Right?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tell him the truth

*Noteb*
2. "Sure" let him think you're a woman named jill

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881484-Automatic-House/cid/1578035-You-black-out-and-wake-up-coughing-in-your-nei