*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scott becomes a girl
  2. Scott his best friend
  3. Friends
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882490-The-RCD/cid/SLMSGJ8QZ-Scott-becomes-a-girl
by TheGuy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1882490
John ganes a watch that allows him to controle reality
This choice: One  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Scott becomes a girl

    by: rosenheimer
Its Monday 27th June. Scott’s last day in the normal world but he don't know that.

Scott wakes up at 7:00 am. He says "Well that’s strange I never wake up at that time".

He goes down stairs and he sees his best friend John and he wonders why he is here such early and who was letting him in, since his parents are still in the bathroom.

Both friends are 18 and on their last year at school.

Scott says "Hi John"
John did Reply "He Scott"

As Scott asked what John is doing here that early, John shows his watch and Chris reacts rather unimpressed, and told him his apple watch is certainly much better than this old fashioned one here
Then he asked: "Wanna have some breakfast? We have some time before school, remember Monday’s it starts at 9!”"

John Says, "No I don’t want to spend my time with breakfast, I have something else in mind with you"

Scott looked at his friend speaking some weird things….
Then he asked: “Ok what is it?”
James smiled and said he wanted to turn Scott into a girl, which caused Scott to laugh and think his best friend must gone made or might be drunk or on drugs….

But then Scott gets a shock: He saw John playing around with his watch and suddenly blacked out and fall to the ground. Once he came back to his senses, he felt strange, different and oh no, he had long hair and felt some heavy wight on his chest and now comes the worst, his manhood is gone. Scott has become a girl from one second to the other….
And he could see that also his wardrobe has changed…
John was right when he said he wanted to turn Scott into a girl….
Female Scott complaints asking John:
“What’s wrong with you, why are you doing this to me?

You have the following choices:

1. one

*Noteb*
2. two

*Noteb*
3. three

*Noteb*
4. four

*Noteb*
5. five

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882490-The-RCD/cid/SLMSGJ8QZ-Scott-becomes-a-girl