*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/1994528-Sweaty-ass
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sports · #1884199
You are a tiny on a sports team where jocks and coaches pic on you
This choice: Leave you trapped in Landon's singlet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sweaty ass

    by: No
Landon and Brick wall to the ring chatting laughing, with Landon letting loose a couple farts every now and then. You just have to lie there and suffer through as the tightness of the singlet was pushing you right up against his butt crack and you could feel yourself seeping into your meaty doom. Landon feels and says, "Oh, I don't want you to be uncomfortable! Here, have a blanket!" He say sarcastically as he reaches to his but and pulls apart his cheeks with his hands.

You scream as you are plunged into his cheeks. It wasn't that bad until he released the cheeks and they came topping towards you then squishing you between them. Then it got worse as Landon let out a ripper that lasted 8 seconds that smelled WAY too eggy. Then he finished off with SBD. You wretch at the smell, but there is nothing you can do about it.

When you hear the boys enter the weights room your eyes widen. "Ready for a little exercise?" Brick asked. As soon they entered all the other guys in the room sprinted and left, not wanting to deal with the tall, buff wrestling jocks.

For about the next four hours they trained, you missed all your classes and it was now 4:30. The heat in there started to become unbearable at the 1 hour mark and you just wanted your torture to end. You were covered in stink and butt sweat and your hot prison was getting hotter. And every time Landon sat down you were pushed right into his butt hole and he ALWAYS let loose a monster fart, every time that happened it kept getting worse.

You stop hearing exercise equipment and hear doors. You then see some light as Landon pulls you with a squelch, then a pop. He and Brick laughed at your state. You were dripping with butt sweat and you could practically see your stink lines! You looked around, you were in the change rooms and you knew your punishment wasn't over. You could see the pit stains on both of them but Bricks was more dominant.

Landon was always the stinker that farted a lot and Brick was always the sweater covered in pit stain all the time. You look to see two bags as well, a bag of dirty wresting socks and a bag of dirty wrestling underwear. You recognise these bags, lost and found. These socks and underwear hadn't been washed in months! And you can say the same about Bricks armpits. He doesn't wash them and loves to parade around with his as he says 'beautiful pit marks'. No one dares tell him it's gross in fear of meeting them head on.

But you start to move as Landon takes you to...

You have the following choices:

1. Brick (PIT TIME)

*Noteb*
2. The socks and undies (CLEANING TIME)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 No (UN: shatteredmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/1994528-Sweaty-ass