*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning - PART TWO.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886768-Fun-Experiments-with-Twilight-Sparkle/cid/1447248-The-Beginning---PART-TWO
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Crispy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1886768
Even the most innocent of visits can go wrong when somepony gets curious!
This choice: Continue...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Beginning - PART TWO.

    by: Crispy
You step into the hollow tree's interior, slowly looking about the room as you walk forward. You see a tremendous amount of books and scrolls, stacked onto shelves that appear to be carved into the elaborately-decorated wooden walls. The room is primarily circular, with a ringed wooden floor, as though the entire interior had been simply carved out of the tree. At the center of the room, there's a stump-table with a wooden bust of a stallion you don't recognize resting atop it.

You spend an abnormal amount of time examining your surroundings before actually laying eyes on the pony you're here to see. The mare is on the opposite side of the room, standing at a podium composed of what appears to be a tree stump. Her head is buried in a large book, her attention focused on it alone.

You decide to get her attention. You pipe in modestly. "Ahem. Excuse me, Miss Sparkle?"

"Huh? Who is it?" Her ears perk up as she yanks herself from the book. She looks around the room frantically before laying her eyes on you, putting on a relieved expression. "Oh, it's you! I'll be honest, I almost forgot you were coming today."

"And I guess you forgot that you told me to come in a moment ago, too, huh?" you reply jokingly.

Twilight chuckles nervously. "Heheh, I'm sorry. There's this really old book that I just dug up from a pile in the basement, and I guess I really got into it."

You chuckle as well. "Oh, that's alright. You mentioned lunch yesterday. What have you got planned?"

Twilight quickly explains her plans for the afternoon to you, and the two of you begin. The afternoon goes as-planned. The two of you have lunch and converse over the course of an hour or two. You didn't need her to tell you that she was a well-organized pony, as she obviously put a good amount of time into today's itinerary. When all was said and done, you both returned to the library.

"Thanks for inviting me to spend the afternoon with you, Twilight. I had a great time today!" you say to your new friend.

She replies. "Oh, it’s my pleasure! I love meeting and learning about new ponies. I hope we can do this again soon!"

And so you begin to take your leave. However, as you exit, you suddenly feel compelled to turn around and ask about that old book Twilight mentioned. You turn around, laying your gaze upon her. She's already buried her head in the book again.

You pipe up, just as modestly as you did when you first set foot into her abode. "Uh, Miss Sparkle?"

Her ears perk up, just as they did earlier. She turns to face you with a somewhat annoyed expression, waiting for what you have to say.

"You're really into that book. May I ask, what's so interesting about it?"

Twilight's expression lightens up a little. "What's interesting about it? I'm just trying to figure out what language it's in! It looks like a book of spells to me, but I can't be sure."

"If you think they look like spells, you should try to cast a few." you say.

She ponders this for a moment. "Well, I guess you’re right. I don't really have to understand them to cast them, but I don't know what any of them will do... I have an idea! Why don't you help me find out what they mean? I'm sure I'll be able to reverse anything that happens to you."

You mull this over... Should you help her find out if these are spells, and what they do if they are?

You have the following choices:

1. "Sure!"

2. "Sorry, you'll have to find somepony else, Twilight."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crispy (UN: crispy112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crispy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886768-Fun-Experiments-with-Twilight-Sparkle/cid/1447248-The-Beginning---PART-TWO