*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1509408-Someone-else-burst-in-and-turned-into-skinsuit
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: Someone else burst in and turned into skinsuit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Someone else burst in and turned into skinsuit

    by: Unknown
You gripped the pen tightly with both hands, as if you were aiming a highly destructive weapon of mass destruction, a part of your mind were still shouting at you to stop the foolishness, but as you heard the steps getting closer and closer, the adrenaline drowned the voice without a trace. Meanwhile, your mom were giving you the thumbs up, with Jimmy's trademark silly grin plastered all over her face.

Your attention shifted back to the door handle, as it swung open, you briefly saw the figure of Tina. She noticed your mom, ''What Mo...'', she never finished her sentence as your reflex made you click the button involuntarily.

The next few seconds were the most unreal moments in your life yet, as you saw your elder sister's face contorted, folding on itself and the rest of her body followed, before what seemed like her skin and her clothes crumpled to the floor. Everyone froze, but Jimmy must've heard Claire also bounding upstairs, your mom retrieved the crumpled heap and threw it at you, before she gave a wink and went out to greet Claire, closing the door behind her.

You immediately threw the heap away from yourself, onto your bed. The more you looked at the grotesque skin-like object, you felt more faint and knowing that the skin used to be your elder sister was even more nauseating. You looked around the room, averting the your gaze from the pile on your bed, all the while trying to gather your wits and breathe properly again.

***


U tryd it yet dude? Look behind head. Rmov clothes. Back soon. , came the text message from your phone. Jimmy must've sent it from your mom's mobile phone. You saw her leaving with Claire, presumably to the mall.

Now that you had your wits about, you glanced at the heap on your bed, picking it up, you saw how similar the skin looked to Tina. Fumbling with the suit, you found a small opening on the back of her head, hidden away from view by the flowing brown hair, you stuck two fingers in a began to pry at the hole, effectively enlarging it.

You have the following choices:

1. Strip naked and try to put your legs inside the opening

2. Leave it until Jimmy comes back

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1509408-Someone-else-burst-in-and-turned-into-skinsuit