*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1531862-Jimmy-agrees
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: Jimmy agrees.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jimmy agrees.

    by: mess
Jimmy hesitates a bit. Clearly having a lot of fun impersonating you mother, not to mention feeling her body up, which starts to annoy you.
A thought full look forms on your mother face just to be replaced with a smile.

"Sure, sure David!" Jimmy says with your mother's voice. "Prepare to be amazed!"

The situation is totally unreal. You see your mother's body (claiming to be your friend Jimmy) standing in front of you with her blouse unbuttoned and wiggling her bare breasts before she starts to squeeze them again.
"I really going to miss these!" Your mother lips says while letting out a giggle.

Before you get to say anything you see a concentrated expression on her face before she moves her hand to the back of her head. Suddenly you hear a ripping like sound from the back of your mother's head. Your eyes widens as you see her face start to twitch and deform. She bends her head forwards and you see her hands rips up some kind of opening in the back of her head. Her hands widens the opening more and more. You see she takes a good grip at both sides of the opening and with a last big pull you see her whole face is coming off, just like a mask, revealing your friend Jimmy's face underneath!

"Holy shit! Jimmy!" You exclaim.

"Told you dude! How fucking cool is this?" He replies with is own voice, still wearing the body of your mother with her head hanging lifeless over the still exposed tits. The sight were truly weird.

You stood there speechless eyeing your friend up and down and pinch your arm to make sure a last time that this isn't a dream.
"Is.. is that really mom?" You stammer.

"Totally is!" he says and cups his borrowed boobs again. "And don't worry, as a person turns into a skin they don't remember anything about it, it's just like they are a sleep or something."

"Whoa... that's unreal..." You say.

"Tell me about it!" He says with a extremely excited face. "Dude you got to try it out! It's totally fucking awesome to wear and become someone else."

He then starts to widen the opening until it reaches right above the butt. He takes of your mother's blouse and slowly start to drag his arms out of your mother's skin. He then continues to take of the whole skin just like some kind of one-piece.
You just stand and watch as Jimmy completely gets out of the skin and lays it down on your bed. You walk towards the skin and study it with amazement, Even though the skin is empty you can still see who it is.

"Dude..." You say quiet. Looking back and forwards between the skin and the pen you hold in your hand.

"THIS pen does that?" You say as you turn to Jimmy again.

"Totally does" He winks. "You just put it on like a piece of clothing and zip up the zipper that appears... now come on man! Try it on! He says eagerly.

"Dude.. It's my own mother!" You say, weirded out.

"Yeah but.. it's not like she will know or anything! You wont even think about it when you try it! Believe me, I tried it out on my mother." Jimmy explains. "And think about the opportunities! You can totally get back at your sisters, you know they get away with everything in the house. Now you can even make them do your chores!" Jimmy continues to talk you into it. In the end you just have to give in, the thought of impersonating your mother amuses you. You should at least try it on though.

"Now put it on!" Jimmy says inpatient.

"Might as well..." You mumble a bit shaken. You hand Jimmy the pen and carefully pick up the skin.

"I got to borrow the bathroom, be right back!" Jimmy says and heads out of the room.
Suddenly you are alone in the room with your mother's skin.
You undress yourself and then slowly start to put your right foot inside the skin, as you place your right foot into hers you feel the skin tighten and the female leg of your mother now looks and feels just like yours. You quickly put your other foot into the skin and feel the exact same feeling. You stand there watching your new feminine hairless legs for a second, amazed about how nice your borrowed legs feels.
You wasted no more time and works the rest of your body into the skin. You start maneuver both of your arms into the skin. Suddenly you are almost done, the only thing missing is the head which is now dangling on your chest. You reach for the empty head with your new hands and moves it towards your face, at the same time as you bend your own head down and start pulling it over yours. You work your eyes the empty holes and fit your lips inside hers. As the head is in place you reach for a nob that is placed right above the bum with your right hand and seal up the skin.

As the skin seals you feel a tingle run trough your body for about 2-3 seconds. Eagerly you walk towards the mirror in your room, you gasp at the sight that meets you. You see your own mother looking back at you...naked!
"Oh, my god! this is so fucking unbelievable!" you think to yourself.
You watch your mother's shocked face in the mirror, her brown hair hangs loose over the shoulders and you notice her make up still sits perfect on her face.
You move your new hands to the face beginning to rub it and pinch it a bit, before you move your hands down her body, over the full and wide hips, around the bubble butt and hourglass waist. As you cup her boobs and watch them rise and fall you can't help but be impressed of how young and fit your mother's body is the more you study it.
It could belong to a woman in her twenties.

You hate to admit it but you can't help but feeling a bit aroused by seeing your mother's body mimicking your movements in the mirror. You waved at the mirror, tried out a few grimaces on your borrowed face and suddenly let out a giggle from her lips.
"Whoa, my voice" you said to yourself, as you hear your mother's pitched voice coming from your lips.
Suddenly your eye's start to focus on the crotch. "I wonder how it feels down there...." You think to yourself and slowly move your hand down to the vagina.
A tingle run trough your body and you can't help to let out a moan as your hand start to massage the clit.

As you stand there exploring and moaning to yourself....

You have the following choices:

1. Jimmy suddenly enters the room.

2. Someone enters the room.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mess (UN: messse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1531862-Jimmy-agrees