*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1578295-Jessica-shows-you-something-strange
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: Jessica shows you something strange.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jessica shows you something strange.

    by: mess
"You see.." She begins. "I found this box with some strange pen looking things inside, turns out they wasn't what you would call normal pens."

"So like a... laser pen or something?" You say a little unimpressed with the thing she wanted to show you.

"No.. not exactly" She giggles. "They are magical... or something."

"Magic, how?" You frown.

"They can make people into wearable costumes." She answers you with a somewhat sly grin.
You reply the answer by just looking at her stupidly, not sure if you hear the right thing.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me so let me just show you." She says and pull out something from under her bed.
You watch her skeptical as she drags out a big bag and lay it on her bed. She quickly zips it open and as she does you can see it's stuffed with clothes and something that reminds you of a wig.
"I had Trish over for a visit earlier and I thought she would be perfect for showing you what the device can do." Jessica says and grabs the wig and starts to pull it out. You almost fall off the bed as you see what the wig is attached to. Under the brown hair you can see something that looks like a deflated blow up-doll... or what Jessica said earlier, a costume!
As Jessica lays it gently on the bed you move in closer to get a closer look.
"Holy shit! That looks like Trish!" You exclaim as you recognize some of the features on the deflated lifeless face in front of you.

"Du-uh, I told you." Jessica says and smiles. "Thanks to this thing I made her into a wearable skin" She continues and waves with something that looks like a pen in her hand.
"You can't seriously expect me to believe that. Where did you get that thing? What is it made of?" You say and point on the skin.

Jessica just rolls her eyes at you.

You have the following choices:

1. She puts it on.

2. You try it on.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mess (UN: messse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1578295-Jessica-shows-you-something-strange