*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888370-A-shrinking-tale/cid/2220894-Obedient
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1888370
Fred becomes subjected to the whims of the girls around him. 100 chapters contest
This choice: Obedient  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Obedient

    by: Stella
"I'm sorry, mom. I'll put the girls to bed." Fred said. "Good boy." Fred's mother said. Fred walked into the next room, shared by Lira, Ashley and Sam. "Ash, Sam, time for bed." Fred informed his younger sisters. The two girls got into the bed and Fred tucked them in. "Fred, come in here." his mother said. Fred walked back into the other room, where his mother was standing over Jess in her playpen. "What is it, mom?" Fred asked. "You forgot to put Jess in a diaper." his mother sighed in response. "Sorry. I'll do that." Fred said. He picked up Jess and laid her on one of the beds. "Don't forget to use baby oil and powder. We don't want little JessieBoo to get a diaper rash." Fred's mother said. Fred sighed. As he tried to get his baby sister in a diaper, it didn't help that she kept rolling about and flashing her butt. "Hold still, you little monster." Fred said, annoyed. He grabbed Jess's ankles and lifted them into the air. Jess fought to get out of this, but Fred worked quickly. He picked Jess up before he put her pajamas on, and she wriggled out of his arms. "Come back here!" he said, chasing her. Jess ran for the open door and Fred grabbed her just after she had stepped over the threshold. Angry at how troublesome she was being, Fred spanked her and Jess started crying. "Bad." Fred scolded. He worked a nightgown over Jess's head and put her arms through the sleeves. Fred sat Jess in her playpen and laid her on her back. "Sleep. Now." he said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jess sleeps

2. Jess doen't sleep

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stella (UN: melsinger1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888370-A-shrinking-tale/cid/2220894-Obedient