*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time travel
  2. Other
  3. You're have superpowers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1889614-Changes/cid/2284101-Time-travel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1889614
What happens when you wake one day feeling a bit strange? Now over 20,000 views!!!
This choice: Time travel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Time travel

    by: Unknown
You sit up in bed, trying to get out of the daze and strange feeling in your chest. It feels... heavy. You cautiously raise a hand up to your chest, and blink rapidly. You gasp and with some effort, get out of bed. To even do so is a struggle with that chest of yours. Why is my chest like this, you wonder. However, after a drink of milk during breakfast, the feeling subsides and you then brush the earlier strange feeling off.
However, when the bus comes, you are still a distance away from it and you need to rush to school.
You sprint as fast as you can, only to find that the doors slam shut in front of you, adding to the humiliation that the people in the bus are already probably doing so.
You sit sullenly on the seats at the bus stop, thinking:" I just missed my bus, and the next one comes in 10 minutes. I am going to be late... I wish I could relive the moment that I brought a book into the shower this morning. Then i would have been earlier.."

Suddenly, you are back at home, bringing a book into the shower. You gasp and look around."Wait, I just wished myself to be back here! Do I have...?" you think to yourself as you put the book away. Well, let me test this..."
You wish that you will get some money immediately, as you are broke. But nothing happens. "Wait, what?"
You try again, but still nothing. After a few more tries, you realize that it only works for time, meaning that you have time travel powers...

But will you use it now? Especially since you know about the grandfather paradox and the affecting of time in the real world...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes, I'll use it. Who cares?

*Noteb*
2. I won't use it... It's too risky.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1889614-Changes/cid/2284101-Time-travel