*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2595734-Their-Crush-is-a-Female-Reptilian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: Their Crush is a Female Reptilian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Their Crush is a Female Reptilian

    by: Unknown
Phil marched through the store until he came upon the aisle his crush was on. A large, female reptilian with light tan scales, a punk band t-shirt, denim jacket, and thigh-hugging leggings was now standing in the drink/freezer aisle. As she scanned her dozens of drink options, she could smell the tasty scent of human… as well as the pungent scent of arousal. The reptilian in question was an old classmate of Phil’s from high school, Hixia Lyopel, a muscular female reptile who was uncharacteristically tall for a female at almost 11 feet, and a track and wrestling team prodigy.

Phil’s heart was nearly in his throat as his stomach churned in disgust, knotting together, meanwhile, he couldn’t help but have his ‘little soldier’ strike a tent in his pants. The combination of him being a sexually frustrate 18-year-old human and that huge butt and thick thighs that could probably crush him to death drove the young man wild. The human somehow found a way to make his legs move towards her as he opened his mouth, “U-um… Hixia… I… sorry I…” The huge reptiless turned her head and looked down at Phil with a grin, “Hey Phil. What brings you here?”

Phil chuckled nervously, “I… I work here.” Hixia could barely stifle a giggled, “Wait, really? Get out! That’s um… I’m sorry, that sucks.” Phil shrugged and smiled, “The pay is ok. So… Hixia… could I ask something?” The reptile got a sly smirk on her snout, she pointed a clawed finger between Phil’s legs, “Does it have to do with the tent in your pants?” Phil blushed and covered his junk as Hixia giggled, rolling her eyes, “Oh, mammals! I’m picking up a vibe from you Phil… the kinda vibe that says you like me… either that or you’re really excited to feed me.” Phil blushed, she was on to him, but she didn’t realize he both wanted to date her and become her little snack.

With his blush intensifying, Phil nervously scratched the back of his head, sporting a goofy smirk, “Well, it’s… um… funny you should say that because…” “CLERK! CLERK! The self-check-out is broken!” Phil peaked out the end of the aisle and saw an elderly reptilian woman, angrily tapping her foot against the floor, “Grrrrr, this place always hires slackers. Where is that human?” Phil spun back around and blurted out, “Hixia-Will-You-Go-Out-With-Me?” Phil scrunched his eyes shut, despite Hixia being a kind and caring reptilian, he half-expected her to sneer at him and whack him into the potato chips stand with her muscular tail. But the feeling of getting flung into the air never came.

He slowly opened his eyes to see a grinning Hixia, now picking out an Iced Tea from the refrigerated section, “Oh… were you done thinking I was going to bite you in half or something?” Phil spoke softly, “So… is it… a yes?” Hixia walked in front of the human, bending down and delivering a long and slobbery lick across his face, leaving a trail of reptile drool, “What do you think tasty? I’ll be waiting for you outside once your shift is over, now come ring me and this poor old lady up.” After getting a mouth-full from the old reptilian woman and about half-an-hour of clean-up, Phil handed off his shift to the nightshift clerk and walked out of the store.

The crickets were chirping in the humid summer night air, and sitting at a bench near the store was Hixia, chomping away at a raw pig leg and gulping down mouth-full’s of her Iced Tea. The reptilian let out a nasty belch as she eyed Phil, smiling ear to ear and waving, “Hey there, cute stuff.” She scooted over a bit and patted the bench, “Here, sit next to me.” Phil happily took a seat next to her, the reptile’s tail came up behind the human and gently wrapped itself around his waist. Between sloppy chomps and noisy chewing, Hixia asked, “So… the night is still young; only ten at night. You up for something fun?” Phil started pondering…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pool-hopping with your reptilian crush

*Noteb*
2. Let’s catch a movie

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2595734-Their-Crush-is-a-Female-Reptilian