*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893007-Mirrored/cid/2000597-Takes-the-mirror-and-walks-out-the-door
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1893007
What happens when someone stumbles into an alternate reality? And starts changing too?
This choice: Takes the mirror and walks out the door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Takes the mirror and walks out the door.

    by: Alexi
Well that's what I thought I saw. I stood in the room, shaken and touching my face. it felt dry and then my eyes caught site of the mirror on a chair next to the door.
"But!" I uttered.
I thought uncle had taken the mirror. I was confused. On the chair next to the mirror was an envelope. I opened the envelope and pulled out a single piece of paper which had a written message on one side. I read it.

Take the mirror and the note and go to the river wink that is at the end of this map. There you will find a new envelope.

I turned the paper over and a map showing me how to reach this river. I took a deep breath, embarrassed to go out and have people see me like this. Would they recognise me? Will they laugh and gear? I felt depressed and thought, maybe this was a dream and I would wake up soon and I will be just a young woman again. I will have my confidence back.

Picking up the mirror and holding the note I turned the handle in the door. The same door that uncle had left by. I was expecting to see the normal. My garden that led onto the street and traffic going up and down the road but it wasn't like that. It was a silver path with lights either side and it went into the distance. I couldn't see the sky it was silver like being inside a mirror. Afraid to venture but knew I had to do this, I stepped out and the door closed behind me. I tried the handle in a panic and it would not turn or open. I heard a voice.
"Walk towards the river, follow the map."
Now I am really scared. I step forward an begin my journey towards the river. It is my only choice. I might get my youth back at the river I thought. maybe uncle is their and he is trying to tell me something about life. Maybe I have been spoiled and selfish and this is a lesson he is teaching me. I have no choice... or have I.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. When I reach the river do I get my youth back?

*Noteb*
2. Do I wake from a dream and ?

*Noteb*
3. Do I get lost in another dimension?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893007-Mirrored/cid/2000597-Takes-the-mirror-and-walks-out-the-door