*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/2202440-A-Deprived-Girl
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1893425
One day, a teenage boy becomes God, with all the omnipotence that goes with the job!
This choice: Jack visits someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Deprived Girl

    by: Unknown
Jack cocked his head to one side as he heard another prayer, and looked over at the still-orgasming Ben.

"Sorry, Ben. Got to go. Prayers to answer, people to fuck, after all, much as I'd love to stick around. But I'll make it up to you. You know those hot twins you've had your eye on?"

Ben moaned and nodded his head, and Jack snapped his fingers. Instantly Hannah and Natalie Jameson appeared in Ben's bedroom, completely naked. When they saw the naked, orgasming Ben, they squealed and tried to cover up, but found they couldn't thanks to Jack's irresistible will demanding that they put their bodies on display.

"Hannah, Natalie, I'm Jack, and I just became God. I've got to leave Ben here, since I've got lots of other stuff to do, but I'm going to make it up to him by giving him you two. So from now on you're going to be his devoted love slaves. You'll do anything he says and you'll never dream of disobeying him or being free from him. You love him, you love being his fuck toys, and you love giving him orgasms. Also, you're going to look exactly like his dream girls from now on."

Hannah and Natalie were already pretty sexy, but they felt their bodies shift at Jack's divine command from their 5'6", 34D-26-36 forms to curvy 5'3", 36H-22-42 figures. When they looked at Ben again, they didn't feel scared; they felt complete devotion and love.

"And Ben, from now on you'll have two permanently hard, foot-long cocks so you can fuck them both properly, and all three of you will always be naked. And you can stop your orgasm... now," finished Jack as he vanished into nothingness.

Hannah and Natalie stood there, gazing at their new master, and Ben grinned as he felt his two dicks pulsing with his urge to fuck his new toys.

--

Lauren Adamson lay on her bed and wept silently.

It was so unfair!

Here she was, on her eighteenth birthday, the hottest girl in her school (she'd blossomed early and now sported a stunning 5'10", 36G-24-44 figure with a supermodel-worthy face), and she still couldn't have an orgasm.

She'd tried everything, fucking guys and girls (sometimes more than one at once), sneaking sex toys out of her mother's closet, frantic masturbation, and... nothing. Oh, she felt a little tingle, but nothing that would get her anywhere close to the edge. She couldn't even fake an orgasm convincingly.

"God, why can't I have even one orgasm? Is that too much to ask? Just one little orgasm?" she muttered.

--

Jack heard Lauren's prayer.

He decided that his body, while it was his, wasn't really impressive enough to be God's. So as he shifted his physical presence from Ben's bedroom to Lauren's, he settled on a new form that would get across that he was God... and that he was here to hand out more pleasure than anyone had ever dreamed of.

--

Lauren gasped as someone looking like the most erotic version of a Greek god imaginable apepared in her room.

The man was a full eight feet tall, ripped with bulging muscles, the most handsome face she'd ever seen on a man, and a fully erect thirty-inch dick sticking right out.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the answer to your prayer, Lauren," said the strange man.

"What prayer?"

The man waved his hand and Lauren heard her own voice repeating her words.

"How'd you know about that?"

"How do you think I did? I'm God. But please, call me Jack."

"And you're going to give me an orgasm? How? I've tried fucking plenty of cocks and that's never worked, so, what? You're just going to point at me and make my pussy explode?"

"Well, I could do that, but, no. You've been deprived for too long for me to just give you one orgasm. So instead, I've decided that whenever I, or someone I'm fucking, has an orgasm, so will you, and you'll feel everything we feel. Also, all your erogenous zones are linked now, so you'll feel your orgasm everywhere, and I've added a few because I can. Have fun!"

Lauren's eyes went wide, but then a thought hit her. "But how can I feel everything you feel if--"

Jack vanished.

"--I don't have a dick?" she finished lamely.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/2202440-A-Deprived-Girl