*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. it began in 2239
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893992-vorenogerphy-the-new-big-thing/cid/1455681-it-began-in-2239
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1893992
a new craze has hit universe; watch the rise of the age of Vore movies
Chapter #1

it began in 2239

    by: kingpenz
in the year 2239 technology has reached the point to where people can now transfer their consciousness into a new body with all of their memories in tact.so long as they have a special chip implanted with in their brains, have a special bracelet that acts as a beacon signal for the system to spawn a new body and have their re-berth insurance pay up( a system in which the user pays the HEAVILY government-regulated companies to keep their DNA on file for respawning, if policy holder lapses on payment then the system stops functioning for them) humankind has since then lost all fear and set off with even greater boldness to seek new and grander trills. from insane stunts, to exploration of the cosmos. humankind has abundantly filled the universe seeing as earth was heavily over populated due to humans rarely dying.

in humanity's explorations they happen to come upon many strange discoveries; such as the means to splice humans with designer DNA making it possible to create half man half animal hybrids or half plant people. the other major discovery was the finding of a unique flora that caused a strange reaction in any species females who breathed in the pollen from it. the pollen caused females to have increased flexibility, strength, metabolism, hunger, and lustful desires; this flora was found upon a planet populated only by women as all of the men had mysteriously vanished, thus the flora was called the "amazoness blossom" for the benefits it gave. the blossom was a big hit among the sex industry even with the side affect the pollen had.

the women who use it, became extremely hungry enough to need quantily of foods in amount either equal or double their own body weight but would always retain their original weight. soon it was discovered that the women could even swallow items big than their selves whole in a single gulp. their bodies could stretch to accommodate what ever they place with in it, thous giving birth to a whole new field of fetish viewing was founded; Vore Porn. the craze hit the universe hard, with the countless demands there came a extreme shortage to met it and movie companies gave there all to meet it. but due to the canyon size demands for the fetish, many groups tried their hand at controlling the new big craze, to be at the very top of the game.

but to for you, it doesn't matter (right?) you just want to leave your great mark in history of showbiz. question is what path will you take?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. an actor

*Noteb*
2. director

*Noteb*
3. actress

*Noteb*
4. producer/ceo

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kingpenz (UN: zealmasters at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kingpenz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893992-vorenogerphy-the-new-big-thing/cid/1455681-it-began-in-2239