*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1437026-Tell-her-your-secret
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Tell her your secret.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tell her your secret.

    by: Unknown
You have always been honest with Susan and you don't want to start liying to her now so you decide to tell her your secret. impression

"Susan, I always wanted to be a girl. I wanted to tell you this but, after these severe disappointments at the age of 4 and again at the age of 6, I felt like I had to kept my feelings to myself.

"I have bought a few cute dresses and other items like bras and panties. I've worn them when I had a few hours to myself but that's not really enough. I thought that I would have enough privacy here to explore my true personality, but now I just hope, that you still want to be my best friend." you say, while tearing.

Then Susan hugs you and says. "Don't worry, Stephanie, I will support you, and don't worry about our three housemates, I will make sure that they will be respectful to you. I will soon ask you for fravor in return, trust me it will be worth it."


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1437026-Tell-her-your-secret