*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. grey wolf
  2. Wolf?
  3. Anthro slave
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/2184080-grey-wolf
by Stars
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897224
Creatures (anthros, tinies, fairies, etc.) are slaves for humankind!
This choice: grey wolf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

grey wolf

    by: Stars
         "Dr. Matthews?" A leopard, dressed in a tight blouse and chic black pencil skirt addressed the labcoat donned gray wolf, giving the beast above the good doctor a fearful glance.
         "Yes?" Dr. Matthews, (Greyfur Matthews, though he despised his first name) responded, not taking his eyes off his work.
         "Serena... The fox from Bionic Enhancements... she wants to speak with you. She says they've made... a breakthrough?"
         "Ah... Yes." He pushed his glasses further up his nose and shuffled through a stack of papers. "I'll make sure to contact her." Dr. Matthews returned his attention to the experiment.
         "What... What is that thing...?" Alia, the curvy leopard secretary asked as her gaze travelled up the behemoth's frame. It was... ugly, to say the least. Mostly hairless, save for a frazzled brown mane coming from its head. It bore a bit of a resemblance to an ape, though it did not share the prehensile thumb on its feet. Currently the beast was forced to kneel before its captors, its wrists locked in place by heavy cuffs attached to chains, both forged from titanium. It's head hung low, shrouding its face with its hair. Its crazed brown eyes glinted beneath its mane and its lips parted to bare its feral teeth. Alia rapidly stepped back in horror. Dr. Matthews, standing confidently beside it, was no taller than its middle finger.
         "Don't worry, Alia." Dr. Matthews reassured her. "She can't hurt you." He flipped through a notebook filled with chickenscratch along with various diagrams, "They seem to be called hu-mans... odd name..."
         "A-Are you sure?" Alia asked, nervously eyeing the strained metal chains. They could snap at any moment... she thought.
         "Of course I am." He replied. Alia jumped as the beast flexed its wrists, a horrible metallic creak echoing through the room. The thing laughed a bit as it flexed again, pulling the chains from their supports in the floor. She was free. Finally free. The chains swung wildly as an enormous hand came down, knocking Alia and Dr. Matthews backwards. Alia screamed in terror. Surely death was upon them, she thought, as the monster's gaze tracked the pair's every movement...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The woman catches Alia

*Noteb*
2. The woman catches Dr. Matthews

3. The woman catches neither of them/both of them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stars (UN: perfect_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/2184080-grey-wolf