*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nicole, at the local athletic club
  2. Small beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897424-Going-up-Girlfriend/cid/1694848-Nicole-at-the-local-athletic-club
by ringer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1897424
Choose your girlfriend, then watch her grow! Please add :)
This choice: Nicole, at the local athletic club  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nicole, at the local athletic club

    by: Detective Barricade
You watched as Nicole absolutely DESTROYED her competition in track and field. Again. Okay, you were mostly watching 'dat ass' of hers, but with it being as big and muscle-packed as it was, it was hard not to. Not that the rest of her left much to be desired, but you like big butts; (and everything else but flab or bellies) you cannot lie. And hers was big.

At a towering (for a girl) 6'2", Nicole had virtually no fat. She was over 190 lbs of almost pure muscle, though she wasn't ripped. It was the pleasant, feminine muscle kind; the kind that made the 18 year old very well toned, built for excellent endurance than overwhelming strength. Her tanned skin gave the appearance of having played outdoor sports year round, which was just about true. You had the bruises and scratches to prove it.

However, whenever you got hurt when playing together, Nicole would drop what she was doing to tend to you and make sure you were alright. Between you and sports, the outgoing girl might actually stick with you. However, as much as she loved you, you couldn't take that which she enjoyed so much away from her. And thus you had tried out for some...with varying success. Interestingly, when she raced you, she gave you a head start. Sometimes she waited until you were but a few steps from the finish line before she started, thus throwing the race. But if she didn't, she would beat you hands down every time. Even if you tried to wear Nike shoes like she was virtually never seen in anything but that brand. Talk about customer loyalty.

Admittedly, you did wish Nicole was taller. A lot taller. Bustier wouldn't hurt either to complement her prodigious posterior, but a giant Nicole occupied your deepest fantasies. And most other attractive females both young and old, but your girlfriend especially. However, an interesting fact about Nicole was that she was shorter than you less than a week ago. Now she was taller. It's a little late for a growth spurt, and especially one so big, but your fetish ensured that you weren't complaining.

But today she was a full 2 inches taller than yesterday. You weren't complaining, but you were curious as to if there was a cause that could be...modified or influenced to make her grow even bigger...and bigger. "Hi, Nicole!" you greeted her in a friendly tone.

"Ah! David! Were you watching me beat the pants off of that girl...or were your eyes glued to my butt again?" Nicole said somewhat playfully. She tended to know where your stares went. And often stood on her toes to make herself appear even bigger, almost as if she knew what you were into...but you never told her anything about it as you didn't want to force her into becoming a giantess purely for your sake like you knew she would do if she was aware. There wasn't much she wasn't willing to do for your sake she loved you that much, and that actually concerned you. What would she do if you decided to break up with her? Would she commit suicide? You hoped not, as you didn't want her death on your conscience.

Thankfully, so far you didn't have to worry about it as you had no plans to dump her. In the meantime, you looked down at the ground halfheartedly and admitted in an equally halfhearted manner, "Guilty as charged. But I'm a man. And I can change. If I have to. I guess..."

Nicole's response was to giggle and wrap you in a hug that was beyond anything a bear could deliver. This was more like a constrictor squeezing the life out of its prey, only more enjoyable. It could certainly save on trips to a back massage therapist; if your back was feeling in a knot, ask Nicole for a hug. Problem solved! "Oh really? Well I don't mind so much, though I'd like to think I've got some merits higher up. But I guess since my last growth spurt my backside is just that much more in view, huh?" Nicole said half-teasingly.

"Yeah...but isn't it a bit late for those? I don't mind, of course, just saying." You asked.

"Hm...Well if my body wants to get bigger, that just means that much more of me to love, right David?" Nicole winked and then headed for the showers. The green-eyed brunette was soaked with her own sweat, and wanted to change into something more casual. Though her casual shoes were also Nike shoes...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Detective Barricade (UN: dbarricade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897424-Going-up-Girlfriend/cid/1694848-Nicole-at-the-local-athletic-club