*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898415-WWE-Divas-ENF/cid/1802953-Candace-goes-out-to-get-melina
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1898415
Five of our favorite (or not so favorite) WWE Divas end up naked and embarrassed.
This choice: Candace goes out to get melina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Candace goes out to get melina

    by: nwo4life1949
Candace quickly rolls under the bottom rope to head Melina off, if she makes it up the ramp, this match is as good as over. Melina quickly changes direction and runs away from Candace around the ring, but has the former playmate hot on her heels. As Melina rounded the second ring post, she tried to seek safety on the other side of the commentators table, without the announcers there, she pinned herself between the table and the security barricade. She looked up to chyna, who was still in the ring observing everything with a smile on her face.
"Whats your deal?" she shouted in protest, her attention then going to Candace who stood between the table and the ring, chyna to her back.
"Cmon!" screamed candace, slamming her hands on the announce table. "Ive been waiting to knock you down a few pegs, time to show EVERYONE what your made of".
Candace started to move to the left of the table, stalking the frightened diva on the other side. Melina tried to run across the opposite side, but candace quickly changed direction, Melina's haven was now her undoing, she was trapped. She thought for a second about jumping over the barricade, but these fans would surely keep her in candaces reach, or worse, they would save Candace the trouble and remove her attire themselves! She was running out of options, its only a matter of time that this do see do ends and she had to face her opponent with the risk of losing everything.
Candace grew restless, she wanted Melina, bad. All those months of degrading insults and backhanded comments, the dirty looks, it would end tonight if Candace could just get her hands on the prudish diva.she tried her left again, but Melina went right, she even tried faking her out, but no good. Melina was scared, but her focus was razor sharp. If she wanted to get what she wanted, to humiliate the prim and proper diva in front of a sold out crowd, she had to strike now.
Suddenly, a few fans on the other side of the barricade started reaching over, trying to get their hands on Melina, this distracted her, causing her to momentarily lose focus on Candace, and it was then that Candace decided to strike. With her back slightly turned, Melina saw Candace suddenly dive over the announce table, grabbing around her waist with one of the tightest bear hugs she had ever experienced. Melina struggled, she tried to break the hold Candace had around her midsection, but it was no good, Candace found her footing against the table and began to pull with all her might, lifting Melina off her feet and backwards over the table towards her tormentor. Melina struggled, she was quickly coming over the table and grabbed onto anything, her hands grabbing onto the perforated holes normally reserved for the announcers monitors, halting her movement. Candace pulled harder and harder, but couldn't seem to move the diva, she relinquished her grip and landed two forearms to the upper back, partially weakening the hold Melina had on the table. Candace began to pull again, but melina saw tjhis as her chance and started to fire back. Melina threw a quick elbow with her right arm, connecting with candaces shoulder, but when she went for another, candace shifted her arms from around Melina's waist, under her arms and around the back of her head, locking in a full nelson.
"Oh no! NO!" screamed Melina as she was now pulled almost entirely off the table, she kicked her legs furiously, trying to off set candace's weight and possibly bring them both down to the floor, possibly letting her escape this hold.
Then, with one last tug, Candace pulled Melina as hard as she could, but was halted when Melina managed to hook her boots unto the holes she had her hands in previously. Candace pulled again and again, but melina held strong, momentarily giving the Latina relief as she started to use her legs to pull her closer to the table.
Candace was losing her grip, Melina had amazing leg strength from her training regiment and was using them to her advantage, but it was then that Candace changed her game plan.
"Have it your way, sweet heart." she grunted out as she suddenly let go of Melina, sending her upper body straight down, with melinas legs still hooked into the table, her knee's bent, causing her to swing down and hit her back against the front of the table, and her head bouncing off the ground, causing the diva to go limp. Candace took a moment to catch her breath, the tug of war took alot out of her, but Melina wasnt going anywhere, though she slowly stirred, she was going to be dazed for a bit.
"You got her, girl" yelled chyna in support, "Now go to work"
Candace turned to the crowd and motioned that she was going to go after Melina top, much to the delight of the jam packed audience. Candace bent over and sunk her hands into the bottom of Melina top, the upside down diva could put up no more than a whimper as Candace pulled the garment inside out over Melina's breasts and over her head, showing the crowd her red lined, cheetah print bra.
Melina's vision of the arena floor was obstructed by the red and black design of her top being dragged over her face and up her arms, she glanced down to see her bra and ample cleavage on display. They were serious, they fully intend on exposing her in front of all these people!
her feet stuck in the table, she braced and wrapped her hands onto her now bunched up top, eagerly being pulled by her rival.
Candace pulled, but Melina braced her legs, causing her to rise up off the floor, hanging on to her top for dear life, her feet clenched to the insides of the table. Candace pulled again, but was met with the same result. Both women took a moment, never giving up their grip on melinas top, as candace pulled one more time. Melina took this opportunity to pull with her legs, sin king her legs up to the calf into the depths of the announce table, giving her some proper leverage, this fight was becoming more fair. As melina started to sit up, she gained a better grip of her top, and began to pull so hard that candace was losing her grip. Sensing that the struggle wasnt going her way, candace quickly released the hold she had on melinas top and once again wrapped her arms around the midsection of partially exposed wrestler, giving melina an opportunity top frantically try and untangle her top and get it back on and cover herself, but candace, of course, had other plans. Candace dug in her heels and pulled once more, melina tried to hold herself in place but in doing so, the tops of her boots became snagged on the edges of the perforated holes that were once her saviors.
As candace pulled harder, Melinas boots held strong, but her legs began slipping out of them, the slick material of her tights werent helping matters, and suddenly, melina found herself pulled clean out of the table and onto the floor, right on her behind, Candace had released her hold and in one swift motion, grabbed melinas top with both hands and pulled it free, leaving the diva in just her bra, long tights, and her sock clad feet.
"Stop!" melina yelled as she turned her attention to her attacker, delivering a few well placed shots to the midsection of candace michelle. Melina got to her feet, but kept slipping due to the lack of traction on the slick safety mats without her boots. She landed a few more shots, while candace tossed the top of the fiery latina into the ring for the special guest referee to hang on to. as candace fell to one knee, the onslaught of melina starting to wane on her, melina turned her attention to chyna, who simply waved her discarded top, taunting her. Chyna then stuffed the top into the side of her spandex shorts, and invited melina into the ring to try and get it back.
Melina knew she couldnt take chyna, especially not like this, and at the risk of being exposed more, she knew it was either do or die. with Candace temporarily down, and chyna before her, she had to act fast.

You have the following choices:

1. Make a break for it

2. Get in and take it to Chyna

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nwo4life1949 (UN: nwo4life1949 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voltros has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898415-WWE-Divas-ENF/cid/1802953-Candace-goes-out-to-get-melina