*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Slowly become one
  2. German Shepard
  3. Dog!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898935-Mother-and-Son/cid/1507568-Slowly-become-one
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1898935
You've always been a pest to your mother. Now you pay the price!
This choice: Slowly become one  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Slowly become one

    by: Unknown
You wake up later, it seems, the next day in your bedroom. You yawn, slightly tired from the spell your mother cast on you, when you hear a loud whine at the end of your session. You stop short, your drowsiness gone, and you examine you and your surroundings. "Is there something in here?" You think aloud, before realizing your voice has deepened significantly. You never really sounded like you were a full teenager, your voice always slightly higher than your friends. It now could be considered over-developed to some people.

You got up from your bed, and found your coordination, rather than improving from standing upright, became even more thrown off than before, finding solid ground being easier on your limbs and back. You also found your furniture slightly higher than usual, and you had to touch the floor before you got down from your bedside. Strange, you thought, a drip of panic going through your head, but brushed it off as a reason for carrying heavy items at school.

You took a look at your mirror, and saw significant amounts of facial hair on your face. You found this strange, since you shave regularly so that you stay out of trouble in school. "Well, I'm certainly not getting younger," you said aloud, admiring your voice once again. You stopped moving as you examined more closely as you saw your nose darkening, and it looked more perky and upright.

You slightly shuddered as your pituitary gland sent sudden signals of pleasure down to your groin area, and you pull down your boxers to see that overnight, your workings had undergone a significant change to become.. canine? in nature, surrounded by a furry sheath. You gasped in agonizing panic and fear at this sight as you quickly threw your boxers back onto your waist while your body significantly cooled down as panicked thoughts raced in your head.

Your hands are suddenly wracked with pain, as hundreds of tiny bones begin to shift and move, causing your hands to distort into horrifying shapes while splitting your nails that reveal dark curved claws, finishing as stiff canine paws which began to ache and burn inside as muscles move and multiply causing you to lose all control of your new paw before returning with newly found strength. The burning did not cease, and spread to your extremities as you watched in horror while your paws grew coarse, thick fur that was dark brown in color. You are speechless this whole time excluding the occasional painful groans as the fur spreads down your arms, turning a lighter tan-brown.

You brush each paw onto your skin, helplessly trying to stop the spread of fur and thickening muscles, only for the process to go right under the paws unnoticed. You start to leak tears, mouth wide open, helplessly pondering your fate and pitying yourself as you sink to the floor while your arm-fur grows up your shoulders. Your voice is strained with pain and fear, while simultaneously adding to the pain by growing deeper and larger. A quiet yell (or was it a yelp?) comes straining out your mouth as your feet undergo the same fate as your hands, growing longer and splitting claws right through your thick toenails as the bones lengthen and shift, leaving your big toe behind in above the rest. Your feet keep you on the ground, leaving you with no chance of escape, unless you plan on using your hand-- paws and knees. Your knees are soon to be out of the option as well, as they thin and elongate, and the effect goes right up to your pelvis as you yell in agony while the muscles, fur, skin, and bone all reshape.

You feel a sharp pain in your spine as it snaps from the bottom of your pelvis and elongates, giving you the nub of a tail. it soon becomes the whole focus of your body as it lengthens at an alarming speed, while simultaneously growing thick fur on it. Your human teeth are bared widely as you cry silently, staring at your new appendage. Your boxers are shaken off while fur spreads directly up your spine and reaching the back of your neck. Each hair follicle on your head simply lets go of each hair as it falls on the floor, leaving short, thick hair in it's place. Your face is wracked with agonizing pain, yet you do not utter a sound. Your despairing emotions, your pain, and your arousal all clouding up your head prevent you to speak. Your face elongates as your nose shortens the distance between your mouth, yet still upright, Your whole skull feels crushed and stretched in all directions - ears pull out and up, your face pulls out, and the top is pushed down and widened. Your jaw pops in place, preventing it from going at any angle while your lips tighten and blacken. You attempt to try saying 'oh no', but it comes out as "Ou Mou", your lips unable to cooperate with your tongue.

You attempt standing up, but the combination of your tail coordination and your limbs, it was hopeless. You fell like you were falling up and down at the same time, and you dropped back all fours. Your back then shortens once again, and then loudly cracks and pops permanently into place.

Your whole body is sore, and you are horribly depressed, panicked, and saddened by the events, and so you lie down on the floor, whining so intensely, it became human in pattern. You then hear the door open, and see Katie, your 8 year old sister! She..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898935-Mother-and-Son/cid/1507568-Slowly-become-one