*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900984-Male-Anthro-Spanking/cid/1464586-Roger-the-Gecko-private-detective
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1900984
You're a male Anthro who wants to be spanked!
This choice: Roger, the Gecko private detective.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Roger, the Gecko private detective.

    by: Readasaur
Scipio automatically stepped back, raising his arm to shield himself as he stared at the handsome gecko.
"You! What are you doing here?"
Roger smiled at him, relaxing as he leaned back in the large, comfy chair clients sat in during the private dance.
"What's the problem? I liked watching you shake it on stage, and I hired you for a private show. I'm just another client." The reptile was clearly enjoying himself as he lit a cigarette.
Scipio scowled. He could just storm out and tell his manager that Roger had done something inappropriate, and get him thrown out. But if he did that, there was a chance that Roger would tell the manager about Scipio's past as a crook, which would get him fired and possibly arrested. That jerk had him right where he wanted him! With his hands on his hips, Scipio strutted forward and put one clawed foot on the seat, right in front of Roger's groin. The gecko continued to smile up at him, despite the unspoken threat.
"Look, flatfoot. Here's how it's going to go. You're going to empty your wallet in my waistband, and if it's enough, I'll give you a quick peek of what I'm packing in there. Then you're going to go out that door and tell them you had a great time, and that no man will ever please you like I did. Or else I'm going to-"
"Nope!" Roger cheerfully interrupted him, flicking his fedora up with a finger. "Because if you do anything except be a good little stripper, I'm going to not only tattle on you to your boss, but tell your old partner where you went."
All of Scipio's feathers wilted at the thought of that, but his pride wouldn't let him go down without a fight.
"If you even think of...!"
Roger interrupted him again by patting his lap.
"Stop tweeting, pretty bird. Lay down on my legs like the naughty boy you are and accept your punishment."
Defeated, Scipio scowled, but slowly moved to obey.
"You're such a pervert. What, chasing my ass all this time wasn't enough? You need a piece of it now?" What did Roger have in mind? How was he going to screw him in this position? Then he thought about the phrasing. "...What do you mean, 'naughty boy'?"
Roger rolled Scipio so that he was laying on his stomach, and then sneered down at him.
"Fortuna, you've been nothing but a spoiled, greedy brat since the day you were hatched. And if someone had punished you a little sooner, it would have saved me a ton of time and effort. So consider this retroactive for all the years you got away with being so naughty."
Then he lifted the peacock's tail to expose his bum, and Scipio realized what he meant to do, and squawked, trying to get away, but the stronger detective held him in place.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Roger brings his palm down in a firm spank.

*Noteb*
2. Roger plays with Scipio's ass a little first.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Readasaur (UN: readasaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900984-Male-Anthro-Spanking/cid/1464586-Roger-the-Gecko-private-detective