*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She becomes a slave to gib
  2. Oola
  3. more
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903487-Star-wars-female-weight-gain/cid/2280512-She-becomes-a-slave-to-gib
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1903487
Basically what the name says.
This choice: She becomes a slave to gib  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She becomes a slave to gib

    by: iheartpepsi
(This has Oola to become a pet to two giantess bbw twi'leks) Oola falled down in to the hole after not following the orders of jabba the hutt. She slided down the the dirt and landed down on her bottom she then stands up and wipes the dirt on her body. ' oh that slimey slug how he put me in th-' she looks up and she sees two giant twi'leks laying down sleeping, Oola tried to be quiet as much as possible, she tried not to disturd them in anyway the tiptoed all the way around until she tripped on a bone and called down to the floor yelling out 'oow', as soon as she yelled that out the two giant twi'leks waked up stretching and yawning until they notice the small green twi'leks.
' oh no ' said Oola in fear. Ones of the giant twi'leks did a close up on Oola.
'Aaaww, merlia look what crawled in our dungeon.'
She picks up Oola and puts her in between her breasts. Oola responded and said.
' please don't eat me.'
Which the two twi'leks replied as.
'Aw don't be scared, we won't hurt you right merlia?'
Which merlia responded to as.
' of course not, why would hurt something as cute as you?'
She tickles Oola with big finger, which made Oola giggle
' let me introduce ourselves, of course you know that her name is merlia and I'm qu'ama. What's your name ?'
'Oola my name's Oola'
'Aw isn't that pretty name'
She tickles her again.
'Do you need anything.' she asked
'well, i am kinda fursty'
Qu'ama replied
'Aw well don't you worry I have just some for yoou.'
She removed her right part of her bra and poked out her nipple.
Oola was surprised that she wanted her to suck her nipple so she asked.
'Um don you want me to suck it?'
And qu'ama replied to.
'don't worry I won't bite, just try a little bit.'
'Okay'
Oola sucked nipple she can taste the milk going down her throat and it was good it tasted like a combination of strawberry milkshakes and creamy yogurt. The giant twi'leks just adored how she sucked her nipple, it was just like a little baby. After she finished she was full, her stomach was a little bit bloated but it didn't hurt.
'Mmh that tasted so good.' she said delited.
' Oh you're it's not over yet' exclaimed merlia.
'Do you me-'
Suddenly she felt a tingling sensation in her body.
'Hey what's happening?' asked Oola
'oh you'll see' said qu'ama
Oola's body expanded, her hips where getting big and chubby her breasts where growing bigger and bigger almost about to squirt milk out of her nipples and her stomach was getting kinda pudgy. She felt her body gurgling and bloating, getting larger and lalrger by every second.
' this ... Feels .. So good '
Merlia and qu'ama where just watching her grow bigger and bigger. They where adored by just how cute she just enjoying herself.
' Please I n-n-need more please, give me moooore uh huh uh uh.' she moaned.
So merlia and qu'ama desided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iheartpepsi (UN: iheartpepsi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903487-Star-wars-female-weight-gain/cid/2280512-She-becomes-a-slave-to-gib