*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2669925-You-land-inside-of-her-jeans-pocket
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: You land inside of her jeans pocket.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You land inside of her jeans pocket.

    by: Unknown
As the girl has bent forward grasping her stomach in pain the wrinkles and folds of her shirt dissapear as the shirt stretches to cover her back, losing grip you slide back down at an accelerating pace towards her pants below.
The back side of the girl's pants are stretched open slightly to a dark abyss that you're heading straight towards, but suddenly you hit a bump that is the hem of the shirt on your slide down that sends you flying just barely over the abyss and into the back pocket of the unaware, sick, little girl.

You land snugly in the back pocket held firmly against her bum seperated only by a thin layer of denim and an even thinner layer of panties, her body heat is helping to warm you up and you can hear the gurgling from here.
You need to somehow get out of the girl's back pocket and continue on your climb to her face but as things stand your hopes are starting to fade, you are pressed firmly against the bum of a random little girl by her pocket unable to move even a little, how can you get out of here?
Suddenly the gurgling returns though and a gust of wind surrounds you with a horrible odour, an odour that you will soon have to get used to until you're either found, killed, or manage to escape, the third option seeming unlikely unless at some point the pants are taken off
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2669925-You-land-inside-of-her-jeans-pocket