*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2684237-Going-to-her-house
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: She goes home early still unaware of you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Going to her house

    by: Unknown
It's only been just a few minutes but you're already getting used to being here, being pressed down by the fabric of the girl's back pocket that is.
You haven't gotten used to the fact that it's a massive elementary school girl's buttcheek that you're being pressed against, it's already been said many times, but she was just so huge compared to you it's hard to believe.
You're about as tall as her little finger but that isn't saying much considering her age, that too, she couldn't have been older than 9 years old which makes her size all the more baffling.
Suddenly your thoughts are again interrupted by a familiar gurgling sound amplified by both your size and being pressed against the girl's butt cheek, a warm breeze washes past you and bathes you in a horrible smell, the stench forces it's way into your nose and you are forced to breathe it in, you can't even move your arms to plug your nose because they are pinned to your sides by the tightness of the back pocket.
Eventually the smell mostly fades away but seeing as your so small and so close to where it came from the smell never fully leaves and you are forced to continue breathing it in.

You almost pass out from the smell but your entire world vibrates and shakes waking you right back up as the girl stands up and steps out of her seat, you quickly catch on to why everything is shaking as shockwaves are sent through your body everytime the girl steps proving once again how small you are compared to this girl and how much power she has compared to you.
After a few minutes of walking your hear the door of something sliding open and then a slam, the your world lowers down at an alarming rate before slamming down onto something pressing you into the cheek of the girl, you quickly realize that the girl has gotten into a car and sat down as everything starts rumbling signaling to you that the car is moving.
This is bad, if the girl takes you home you might never grow back, assuming that you shrinking had something to do with the school, and even if you can't grow back you don't want to get found by this girl and turned into a slave or a toy, you begin struggling but you barely move and it only irritates the girl as she subconciously grinds her butt further into her chair pressing you deeper into her cheek.

You have the following choices:

1. The girl goes home with you in her pocket.

*Noteb*
2. The girl finds you during the ride or when she gets home.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2684237-Going-to-her-house