*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saturday Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904968-A-Trip-to-the-Mall/cid/1473559-Saturday-Morning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1904968
It is Saturday morning, you and your best friend are going shopping at the local mall.
Chapter #1

Saturday Morning

    by: Hollybear
You wake up to the sound of your alarm going off. The buzzing sound is probably the most irritating thing that you have ever heard. You would think that having listened to it for the past four years you would be able to tune it out; but alas, the clock is still capable of doing its job well.

Hopping out of bed, you walk to the bathroom to take a shower. You smile at the reflection in the mirror. Your shoulder-length blonde hair is messed up from a night of tossing and turning while you try to get comfortable.

You spend about an hour primping and preening as you ready yourself to go to the mall. Sarah agreed to meet you at ten, and you are both excited about finding the perfect dress. Sarah has been complaining that you're always late, so today you are hoping to prove her wrong.

By the time you are ready to leave you only have a half hour before you are late. Sarah lives on the opposite side of town, so it made no sense for the two of you to carpool.

Grabbing your purse, you rush outside and get into your car. The drive is slow due to Saturday morning traffic. Now you remember why you like to sleep in. Fortunately, you still make it to the mall on time.

Sarah is waiting for you by the main fountain. She gives you a big hug when you approach. Her disbelief in your punctuality is worth having woken up early.

"There's a new place down at the far end of the mall," Sarah states pointing towards one branch of the mall. "Or we could just check out the large outlet store right here."

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the new store

2. Go to the large outlet store

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollybear (UN: hollybuttons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hollybear has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904968-A-Trip-to-the-Mall/cid/1473559-Saturday-Morning