*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/1917698-Tatoos-and-bare-skin-Jack-bringing-a-large-cac
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1906246
A reboot of my last Mass Effect weight gain interactive.
This choice: Tatoos and bare skin, Jack bringing a large cache of donuts and beer with her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tatoos and bare skin, Jack bringing a large cac...

    by: Akathatguy
“Hey, babe.” Eileen greated Jack, a wide smile on her face. She took the case of beers and pulled out two bottles for the two of them. With a flick of her wrist, she sent the caps flying off with a concintraited biotic blast. She then handed the other bottle to Jack, and after clincking the two bottles against each other, Jack took her seat in Shepard’s lap. “How’s my little house wife doing?”

Jack scoffed. “You see a fuckin’ ring on this finger, Shep?” Even after being together for many months now, Jack rarely ever called Eileen by her first name, and when she did it was usually during the final moments of sex. She didn’t mind, though; she had been called Shepard and Commander so often, that Eileen didn’t feel like her name any more. The closeness didn’t do much to stop her cursing, either. “No? Didn’t think so. I’m not your trained bitch just yet.”

Despite the profanities, joking, and sarcasm, Jack truly loved Eileen. She had done a great deal to help Jack put her past behind her. She took her took therapy, consoled her when she cried at night—not to mention taking her to the Cerberus facility where she was “raised”, and turning it into a crater. The sex was amazing after that. Jack wanted to repay Eileen for every kind deed she had ever done for her, but she had no idea how, so until she did: beer.

“I’ll get around to that eventually, but this will have to do for now.” Eileen took a doughnut out of the box and slipped it into Jack’s left ring finger, laughing as she did so.

Jack looked at the impromptu ring and laughed. “You’re a fuckin’ dork, you know that?” She said before taking a bite out of the doughnut still on her finger.

“You know you love it.” Eileen wraped an arm around Jack’s waist andpulled her close to her. She noticed the that Jack’s stomach was getting a little softer, too. It seemed that peace was treating them both very well. Or at least all the alcohol was. “Hey, have you noticed that we’ve been getting a little bigger since we retired?”

“That some kind of dig? ‘Cuz it’s a pretty shitty one.”

“I’m serious. I think we’ve both put on a little weight. Have you seriously not noticed?”

Jack looked down at her beer belly, humming as she contemplated what Shepard said. “I guess.” She replied simply. “What about it?”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/1917698-Tatoos-and-bare-skin-Jack-bringing-a-large-cac