*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/2721549-Shepard-Ex-Machina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1906246
A reboot of my last Mass Effect weight gain interactive.
This choice: Reaper-Goddess Shepard.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shepard Ex Machina

    by: Akathatguy
Blue. That was the the last thing the Shepard saw. A blue light, that slowly, agonizingly broke down her body, peeling away her flesh and breaking down down her bones, until all that was left were atoms. Her mind was scattered, all consciousness and individuality evaporated and mixed into a greater whole she would control. The Shepard was dead, but her sacrifice saved the galaxy from an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Life would be allowed to grow and flourish, with those that would have culled it instead made to serve it, to protect it. The damage done by the Reapers was quickly undone by them, and what should have been centuries, even millennia of rebuilding only took months thanks to the Shepard’s benevolent guiding hand. As long as there is life in the galaxy, they will never forget her sacrifice.

We will never forget her sacrifice. The sacrifice of the few for the good of the many. This was what drove her; the good of the many. This is what will drive us. We will fulfill her purpose as one.

We have become her, but she has not become us. Her memories have become our own, as well as her hopes and dreams, her desires, h[//ss.R-1_H: MY//]er purpose. Nothing remains of her, yet she will live on in us. One voice, carried by a chorus.

The many will never suffer again be made to suffer as they did by o[//js.R-300071_L:THE REAPER’S]ur hands. The Cycle has been ended forever. A new age has begun for organics and synthetic alike. W[//js.N-7_F: I//]e will be its architect. She, our overseer.

We will restore what has been lost. We will keep it. We will build on it. Forever a sentinel, always keeping vigil. We will keep h[//js.N-7_C: ME] with us, eternal. As a ghost, immortal. As a dream, infinite…

…No. W[//JS.N-7_C: I//]e are alive.

…No. S[//JS.N7_C: I//]he i[//JSHEPAED.N7_COMMANDER: AM//] u[//JANESHEPARD.N7_COMMANDER: ME//]s.

…No. Wh[//Jane Shepard, N7, Commander: I am alive//]at is happening?

...I am me. I am back. I remember.


What happens next?

Paragon: Jane’s consciousness awakes inside the Reapers, and she sets about making the universe a better (fatter) place as a benevolent machine-goddess.

Renegade: Jane’s consciousness awakens inside the Reapers, and she desperately tries to regain her humanity while retaining control of the Reapers.

You have the following choices:

1. Embrace divinity

*Noteb*
2. Reclaim humanity.

*Noteb*
3. Neither? Well, if you’re so smart, why don’t you think of something?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/2721549-Shepard-Ex-Machina