*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/3007139-The-Wonderful-World-of-Gaining
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1906246
A reboot of my last Mass Effect weight gain interactive.
This choice: “It’s…kinda hot. Do you think we could we gain some more, maybe?”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Wonderful World of Gaining

    by: MightyHalberd
Jack snorted. "Good one Shep, got me there for a second." Taking a mouthful of beer, Jack looked over at Shepard's pleading expression and her sardonic grin faltered. "Wait...you're not joking?"

"Nope," Eileen said, sipping her beer casually. "I think you'd look good with some meat on your bones, is all." She didn't know why she was suddenly being so upfront about this particular kink of hers. Maybe it was the booze talking.

"How can you find this sexy?" Jack frowned, slapping the bit of belly fat she had so it shook slightly. "Like, what's good-looking about me being a lardass?"

"You'd be surprised," Shepard said with a little smirk as she continued chugging the rest of her beer. Jack watched her lean back and relax, then shrugged her shoulders and relaxed herself, basking in the warm sunlight as she gently stroked the side of her slight beer gut.

---

That night, Jack couldn't sleep.

Lying in bed next to Shepard, still a little red-faced after their...'vigorous' night together, Jack was still staring up at the ceiling while Shepard had long since fallen asleep. Her mind was racing with thoughts about her past, her friends, her life, but mostly she was wondering about that comment Shepard made. She'd look good with meat on her bones. From anyone else it'd sound like a serial killer's catchphrase, but from Shepard, it tugged at Jack's heartstrings ever so slightly. Just one small comment, and her curiosity was running rampant as it always did.

Damn it, she had to know.

Grumbling as she got to her feet, Jack stumbled blindly towards the other room where the PC was set up. Opening a search menu, her fingers hesitated over the keys. "Right, uh...'fat girls', let's try that," Jack said, searching through some of the files that came up. Mostly old medical records, since obesity was barely a thing anymore, but she found a few old pinups from Earth and even a couple Asari that were sharing photos of themselves that were somewhat plump. Jack nodded along slightly, starting to at least understand the appeal. They did look rather..soft? That's pretty appealing, Jack considered. Clicking through some of the tame pinup photos in the results, her eyes suddenly widened at one in particular.

Blowing it up to full size, Jack stared at the image of the Asari model biting into a human cheeseburger, dressed in a bikini that barely fit her because...well, she was really fat. Like, probably three hundred pounds fat, genuinely obese in an era where obesity is almost extinct. Jack brought up photos of the same Asari in a sequence, most of which showed off her large body, had her eating something, or standing on a scale to excitedly reveal a new number. Jack stared dumbstruck as she clicked through the photos and watched the model grow bigger, and even be joined by other models. Her insomnia-inducing curiosity was replaced by genuine shock, and maybe even interest, as Jack flipped through more models, like a Turian close to this Asari in size, a traditionally thin Asari feeding her or resting on her big body, a massive Drell twice her size she was kissing on the flabby cheek. Jack even found one animated clip of the big Asari dancing with another human just as fat as her, with tattoos across her belly and arms, not unlike the ink she sported.

Jack stared at the little looping clip and tried to picture the Asari as a human with red-hair, and the tattooed girl with the same long undercut Jack had. Feeling something stirring as she watched, the biotic's hand slowly slipped beneath the waistband of her undershorts...

---

"Mmm...morning Jack."

Jack mumbled a greeting as she looked up from her modest bowl of cereal, waving sleepily with one hand.

"Sorry if I kept you up last night," Shepard apologized with a lewd little grin, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry you didn't keep me up longer, Shep," Jack flirted back as her lover went to grab a bowl from the top shelf. Watching her reach up and exposing the tiny hint of chub on her stomach in the gap between her tank-top and panties, Jack felt an unusual pang of attraction as she considered how that could grow...

"You look like you're plotting something," Shepard commented as she sat down and grabbed the milk jug.

"Yeah," Jack admitted, folding her hands in front of her as Shepard paused at her abruptness. "Uh, about that comment yesterday..."

Shepard raised an eyebrow. "The one about gaining some more weight?"

"Yeah that one." Jack bit her lip, stirring her cereal around with her spoon. "I...well, I think I want to try it out."

Shepard's spoon dropped into her bowl with a clack as she did a double take. "I...you will?" Jack nodded, slightly amused at seeing her commander and lover so flustered. "I...okay wow, I didn't think you'd actually be into that sort of thing."

"I'm full of surprises Shep," Jack pointed out. "I thought you'd know that by now."

"Well...shit, we should get started then," Shepard realized, almost jumping to her feet. "And we'll need a REAL breakfast then. Pancakes, bacon, waffles, the whole nine yards."

Watching her lover rush to start preparing their new gaining journey, Jack lifted up her tee-shirt to look at her belly again, thinking about the tiny lump growing. She could feel her face heating up at the thought as her fingers trembled...

This was gonna be so fucking hot.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MightyHalberd (UN: halberd34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/3007139-The-Wonderful-World-of-Gaining