*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Fondling Flower.
  2. The Grabby Flower.
  3. Mai
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1482917-A-Fondling-Flower
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: The vines ripped off her clothes and groped her body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Fondling Flower.

    by: TopBeehler
The vines continued to lightly poke and grope her young body. Not only was Mai enjoying what was happening, she encouraged the plant to touch her. She moved as best she could so to help the flower feel her as best she could. Her nipples grew hard and her pussy start to drip just from the thought of what was going on. She had forgotten what she was even in the forest for. Mai also had never heard of a plant that could move like the creeper that held her. But she didn't care. Her young mind still to fixed on pleasure to care. Isn't youth and beautiful thing.

"Ohhhh... Yes... Right there. That part is really sensitive." She blushed as she closed her eyes to enjoy the vines that groped her.

Mai soon realized the vines weren't holding her all that tight now. She could easily get away from them if she wanted at this point. But even if she could she almost refuse to leave. More vines moved over to her from out of the trees. she had no idea where the creeping plants were coming from but she still didn't care. A few of them moved under her clothes and start to touch her breast. She had never been so happy to not be wearing a bra.

But then as she was in the peak of her lust filled fantasy come true, the vines suddenly pulled on her clothes. She looked up to find them ripping off her black ninja dress, still dirty from the quicksand pit. The vines made quick work of her dress and more creepers appeared to hold her in place. More wrapped around her legs, arms, waist, and even her neck. They didn't hold her tightly but she knew if she tried to flee they would try to stop her. With a vine around her neck she could do nothing. But once again, she didn't want to go. Her body was soon naked and her clothes thrown to the quick sand below. Only her black panties were left. She didn't know why they left her with nothing but her panties but soon the groping started up again.

"I don't care if I stay here forever..." She smiled closing her eyes again. She feel asleep soon after she said that in the arms, well vines of her new favorite plant.

They lifted her even higher and move vines start to surround her. If she was awake she may have gotten away but soon no part of her was visibly. Just a mess of creepers hanging in the air. Inside they continued to grab at her body. She was in a sex filled dream as most young people dream, unaware she may very well be in grave danger.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mai woke up in the mess of vines.

2. Mai woke up in the arms of a women.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1482917-A-Fondling-Flower