*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Creeper Flower Sex.
  2. The Grabby Flower.
  3. Mai
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1513496-Creeper-Flower-Sex
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: The vines moved down to her pussy and went inside her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Creeper Flower Sex.

    by: TopBeehler
Mai was very surprised as she noticed the vines moving down to her sex. The creeper flowers moved in and began to press against her now wet pussy. They worked their way under her panties and pulled then from her. She watched in both horror and excitement as her panties were pulled around her ankles where they stayed. With her pussy out in the open, the creepers turned back to her pussy ready to play with their catch.

"Wh... What are you?...." But Mai went silent as the first vine began to slowly rub against her pussy, feeling her sex and getting ready to play with it.

The first vine slid into her sex at a slow but steady rate. Pressing against the walls of her womanhood making her moan with pure pleasure. Her body began to move with the vine, helping it go even into her young and tight sex. Another vine moved in and stretched her pussy open along with the first. They went in deeper and deeper making her moan in pleasure yet cry tears of pain. Her womb filled with the ends of the creeper flowers making her stomach bulge out but still the vines continued.

Finally they stopped but just as she thought the worst was over 3 more vines moved over to her ass. Mai tried to hold it shut but they were to strong and forced them selves into her tight, little butt. She was in pain ready to scream but didn't. Even being raped by plants was a major turn on. She loved it even if they were ripping her in half. Her body was stretched and filled with the vines but she didn't care. She began to drool thinking about her body being used. Her youth and lust getting the best of her, she fell prey to the fun of the creepers that held her so well.

"Yes! Yes! Fill me up! Stretch me out! Oh God Yes! Go as deep as you can! OHHHHHH!" She said as softly as she could trying not to scare the plants that used her body.

The vines did as she wanted and continued to fuck ever hole below her waist. They fucked her body so hard, she began to orgasm just as the vines retreated from her body leaving her tired and happy. Mai passed out from what had happened to her and she slept with a smile on her face... Time past but not much and she looked around to find herself still high int he air secretly thanking God she was not dreaming. She watched as the vines noticed she was awake and moved back over to her. She was so excited for what was to come next and then.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1513496-Creeper-Flower-Sex