*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Grabby Flower.
  2. Mai
  3. The main story.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1482434-The-Grabby-Flower
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: The Vine grabbed her!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Grabby Flower.

    by: TopBeehler
Mai reached out trying to get the vine and pull her self free. But the quicksand ran over her eyes and soon only her right arm was free. She reached for the plant with the last of her arm but only touched it as she sank into the earth. It was as if she was never even there and gone from the world. seconds past and it seemed like this was the end of the young Kunoichi. A full minute had past before something happened. The vine she only just missed started to move. It reached into the incredibly deep pit of hungry sand and grabbed the girl already trapped deep inside an still sinking. Another minute passed and The vine pulled out the poor, now mud covered girl.

"Oh thank good... *gasp*....*long cough*... What is with this plant?" She asked looking at the creeping plant that warped around her waist.

She was glad she was free from that seemingly bottomless pit of quicksand, But now she had a new problem. The vine held her tight above the sand that it saved her from.

"Ummm... I don't know if you can even understand me but thanks for the help. Now could you put me down and let me go?" She said almost feeling crazy for talking to a plant.

But as if it had heard her it start to move her, only it was the opposite way she wanted to go. It start to lift her even higher into the air and she was starting to panic. Lucky for her she brought her kunai for something like this. She turned around so she was facing up ready to cut her self free. But as if from nowhere second vine wrapped around her arm knocking the only weapon from her hand. she turned around as best she could while the creeper on her arm kept her from moving much. Her short kunai sank into the same sand that tried so hard to take her and as it sank so did her chances of fighting back. She was forced to look back up when another vine grabbed her left arm and kept her from turning anymore. she went higher and higher, hidden by the trees she continued to be lifted up until still another two vines tied up her legs.

"What kind of plant is this? Damn it!" She said trying to fight the plant with no luck at all.

She fight hard but the more she struggled the tighter the creepers got. At some point she was starting to enjoy it. Mai was a young girl whose body was already changing enough for her to get horny. She never told anyone but she loved bondage. What ever was going on with the plants that held her was only turning her on. she continued to fight but more for the sexual thrill now.

"This... This feels really good." She blushed as she said it softly.

From above her a large flower, maybe the size of a basket ball cam out from the trees with more vines coming out of it. Mai didn't know what it was going to do to her but she was waiting to find out. Her lust filled mind was starting to take over a little and she wasn't thinking. The flower moved over her body and the vines the shot out from the center of it start to touch her breast and stomach lightly. She watched it as one vine went to her head and start to poke her face. It didn't hurt but more tickled her. She couldn't help but giggle a little while the plants poked her and after a short while the flower.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1482434-The-Grabby-Flower