*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A movie theater
  2. I hate Mondays
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/EJVDXLPHP-A-movie-theater
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1906787
You're the only male at your job and keep getting squashed by your BBW coworkers.
This choice: A movie theater  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A movie theater

    by: Unknown
Up and down

Up and down

Up and down

Your train of thought follows the broom you were pushing, consisting of little bits and pieces of whatever it came across. As your broom moves over bits of popcorn, your mind moves over to the subject of grilled corn or candy corn.

Working in a movie theater is surprisingly simple and yet interesting. Aside from being able to watch movies on your breaks and getting discounts, you see plenty of odd and interesting people. Normal people to odd people and to the....special people. Like a nice lady who needs help walking through the dark or a strange lady dressed up in unique clothes.

Your simple job of cleaning up the room for the next movie was simple. Just get anything that shouldn't be in the floor off it. After that, you're done for today.

"How's it coming?"

You glanced up to see a coworker checking on your progress.

"Almost done. Just a couple more rows"

"Sweet, I'll open the doors"

You nod and pick up the pace, sweeping up more popcorn and candy. The back row is either full of mess and practically clean, depending on how crowded the room is because no one wants the back rows of a theater. You got something in between, just a couple spills of soda and popcorn.

You thought it would be easy, but you got an interesting surprise. Someone decided to mix MnMs with their popcorn and spilled some, leaving popcorn with melted chocolate on it. Like it was said, or typed earlier, interesting people. Still better than mixing bananas into popcorn.

So you grab a rag from your cleaning bucket and start cleaning, trying to get the spot clean. At some point while you were cleaning, your coworker came back and took the cleaning supplies to move out of the way. But with you having to crawl under the chairs to clean, you don't notice them or the lights dimming.

"Fina-"

THOOMPH

You silently grunt from getting kicked, the first customer of the row stepping past you. They didn't see you with how you were hunkered under the seat, and the bump was assumed as part of the seat extending out.

THOOMPH

It comes a second time, making you flinch as you get crammed into the tight position under the seat. With little room to move, even for someone as small as you, you could barely breathe. But every time you try to get out, you get kicked back underneath the chair.

You try another time, half expecting to be kicked again. But nothing came, and you were spared of more pain. The dim lights and advertisements told you the movie was starting, so you try to slip away before someone notices you.

Keyword tried, as all the kicks and the multiple minutes in the tight space made your legs feel weak. So you take a minute, not in any rush since your shift is technically over and there was a free seat in the row. With how dark it was, no one would notice you and you could actually get a free movie instead of a glimpse.

You just lean against the chair for now, your shoulders resting on the edge of the seat as you try to work up the strength to stand.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/EJVDXLPHP-A-movie-theater