*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1654182-Dont-start-what-you-cant-finish
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Get out there and save the captain!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dont start what you cant finish...

    by: Aerodeth
Any normal sane man wouldve stayed in hiding and not risked their ass in vain against a powerhouse that your folks used to tell scary bedtime stories of. But you were no man. You were a boy! And an abnormal insane boy that strives to become a hero wouldnt sit around and let innocents suffer! But even if you might have even the teensiest tiniest chance of winning a fight against a dragon, you still had to find a way out of this weapon shop first. What with the place being barricaded due for the staff's safety as well as your own, it's not like theyre gonna let you out just cuz you say so!

You quickly look around for an alternate way out. The front doors were blocked as were the windows. You notice a small window behind the bulky man at the counter in the room marked 'Employees Only'. That was isnt barricaded! Since youre pretty small yourself, you reckon you could squeeze through that tight space.

"I will ask you again, human," you heard Hera threaten the captain, "I'm going to give you to the count of three to hand over your idles of heresy!"
"You can give me to the count of 100!" you heard the captain snapped back, "I'm not giving them to the likes of you!"

While everybody was too distracted by the action outside, you make a quick dash past the big guy and dart to the small window.

"Kid, what are you doing?!" the manager shouted, "get back here!" You ignore him and squeeze through that small window, "Kid, youre gonna die out there! Andre, stop him!" The big guy rushed to try to drag you out, but he was too slow and you were too agile! With one quick squeeze, you were out of the weapon shop!

"ONE!!" Hera roared.

You ran as fast as you could toward the dragoness and the captain. You realize last minute that you forgot to get a weapon, but thankfully RIGHT on cue, you spot a perfectly good unused sword aside a fallen unconscious soldier. It was a little heavy, but thanks to all the practice swinging you had, the weight was no problem for the likes of you.

"TWO!!" Hera roared.
"C'mon, sir! Just give her the damn doll! It's not that big of deal!"
"Watch your tongue, Simon!" Carpenter snapped.

Youre almost there! Quick, get their attention!

"THREE!"
"L-"

"!!!" you didnt even get to finish the shout before the monster in the cowl twitched in her head, as if sensing something nearby! Before you so much as blink, the figure in the cowl zipped around and pounced at you! You could barely see the shocked look on the Captain Carpenter's voice for a millisecond before the cowl came down on you!
"Yipe!" you let out a yipe and fell on your face as you felt your throat between two incredibly sharp blades that could no doubt slice yours into metal confetti! Hera's slanted pupils widened with surprise and intrigue as they glared down at you!

"Another hero, hm?" the rage in Hera's voice lightened, as if slightly joyed that another warrior dare challenge her.
"L...L...Let the captain go!" you stuttered, barely keeping a grip on your sword. You almost gulped when you felt the blades press a little closer to your neck!
"Youre a little young to throw your precious life away," Hera spoke, "so young... and youre raising such a nasty weapon against a messenger of the Queen?"

You gritted your teeth, but because of the swords, you dare not say anything out of fear you might cut your neck on them! It was tough enough trying to breath without moving your throat muscles too much!

"Obviously such rebelliousness comes from bad parentage," she continued, "how shameful of your miserable species to train your own kin to sacrifice their lives so meaninglessly!"

"Hera! Your battle is with me! Leave the child out of this!" Carpenter shouted in your defense, but to no avail.

"My battle is with all who show such disrespect to the Queen," the dragoness remarked, "obviously this whole cursed city seems to walk over the generosity that her Lordship greatly provides." She lowered her blades from your throat. But just when you were about to be relieved, she continued, "...And even worst of all, they teach their own children at such a young age to defy order!"
You wanted to say something, ANYTHING, but at that very moment, you couldnt get a single word out. All that built up courage, determination, and adrenaline you had only an hour or so ago vanished without a trace. For the moment, you were at the mercy of this dragon. For this moment, you were no hero... just a victim.

Hera could smell your fear. You could almost see her salivating under the guard. You wouldnt be surprised if she wanted to sink her jaws into you! Worst time in history to get slowly drawn in by her pheromonal scent! You didnt wanna think sexy thoughts out of fear she’d tear them out of your brain wrinkles, but it was too hard.

She squinted her reptilic eyes as she gazed with pure intrigue.
She stepped closer and you stepped back, until she put the edge of her blade to the back of your neck! You stopped right before you could draw blood from it!

“Little boy…” her voice sounded slightly less intimidating as she extended her leg, “lick my feet.”
“W-w-what?”
“Lick my feet, child,” she spoke generously, “and I promise I wont kill you.”

You tried to keep your cool and not look down at her foot, but your brave façade was broken. You were getting the jitters, the sweats, the flashbacks of highlights of your life… you were a cornered mouse hopelessly wielding a twig against a big bad hungry rattlesnake! If you couldnt so much as slay this high ranked knight, what in your right mind makes you think you'd stand a chance against the Witch Queen?

“There’s nowhere you can run, child,” Hera spoke, “I’ll gut you before you so much as get a yard away from me. I will only offer you this one chance to give up your foolish fantasy as a Hero and accept your true fate. Drop your sword and lick my feet.”

What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Keep your sword raised!

2. Drop your sword and start licking.

*Noteb*
3. Suddenly, Carpenter steps in!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aerodeth (UN: aerodeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1654182-Dont-start-what-you-cant-finish