*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909666-The-New-Mrs-Claus/cid/1697033-Fuck-You-Mitch-Love-Mrs-Claus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1909666
A male or female is chosen to become the new Mrs. Claus when the old one has had enough
This choice: choice 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Fuck You Mitch, Love Mrs. Claus!"

    by: TheNewJaxson
It was a snowy Christmas Eve when Ellie, Mitch’s Grandmother came to visit. She had divorced Mitch’s grandfather soon after Mitch’s father, Maximillian, younger brother, Rupert, had been born. She had moved far away, and only came to visit around Christmas.

Mitch didn’t really care that she was there, because he had his PS4 and X-Box One to play. His tantrums for them had been quite extreme, and his father and mother gave in, like always. “Mitchell, please come see Grandma-ma,” Glory, Mitch’s mother, called upstairs to him.

“Fuck no,” Mitch yelled back.

“Mitch get down ere now,” his father yelled back, “Or no Amex black card until your birthday.

Mitch huffed and threw down the controller; he was going to need that thing if he was going to get the games he wanted. “Fine, coming,” he growled.

Mitch descended the stairs and saw his grandma Ellie staring at him sternly. Mitch hated her. She never gave him presents, always insisting he was naughty. “Mitchell.”

“Grandma,” he groused.

“I’ve got a surprise for you this year,” Ellie smirked.

“You got me money?” Mitch asked, his curiosity and greed perked.

“Mitchell, darling,” Glory began as she sauntered up next to her brat of a son. “Your grandmother is somebody special.”

“Yep, sport,” grinned Max. “You se in our family, every 50 years or so, the youngest member takes over the role of Mrs. Claus! And your grandmother is the latest in a long line!”

“So you’re Mrs. Claus?” Mitch asked surprised.

“Yes, that’s why I had to divorce your father’s father, and move away.

“So why the fuck don’t you hook me up at Christmas, with loot and shit?” Mitch screamed at her.

“Because you’re a brat dear,” Ellie grinned.

“Mom!” Max yelled.

“He is dear, you raised one rotten kid. Christmas magic would prevent me form giving such a naughty kid a present even if I wanted to. And make no mistake Mitchell, I don’t!”

“Whatever! So what’s my surprise?” Mitch huffed.

“Your surprise, you dick, is you get to be the New Mrs. Claus!”

“Your shitting me,” Mitch said, all of a sudden a little scared.

“Mom, you said the youngest turns into Mrs. Claus, Rupert’s daughter Jessie, is three years’ younger than Mitch,” Max said confused about how Mitch was chosen.

“Yes, the youngest in OUR family,” Ellie explained.

“But Jessie is in our family,” Max repeated growing more confused.


“No, she’s the youngest in Jenna’s, Rupert’s wife, family.”

“But Jessie is Rupert’s daughter too.”

“Is she?”

“Oh, oh dear,” Max gasped finally getting it, “Does Rupert know?”

“No, and please don’t be the one to tell him,” Ellie said sympathetically.

“Well Christmas is going to be awkward.”

“Yeah, especially if I’m Mrs. Claus!” Mitch yelled bringing the focus back to him.

“Well get used to it you little brat, because it starts now,” Ellie taunted him as she wiggled he fingers, red and black sparkles shooting forth form them, and covering Mitch. Mitch screamed as he found himself in the traditional housecoat, bonnet, gloves, and high heels of Mrs. Claus, just like his grandmother.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheNewJaxson (UN: jackson5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheNewJaxson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909666-The-New-Mrs-Claus/cid/1697033-Fuck-You-Mitch-Love-Mrs-Claus