*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. CONTINUE
  2. the change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910831-life-as-here-diaper/cid/1498998-CONTINUE
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1910831
A girl I despise, who I can;t stand to see and I end up in a position so below her.
This choice: CONTINUE  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

CONTINUE

    by: kulderan
You wake up from your strange experience, you can't remember what happened very well, but you soon came to full awareness.
"Courtney I know you find the idea absolutely mortifying but it is for your own good" you notice a tall maybe thirty year old women talking to her teenage daughter who you instantly recognise as Courtney kennedy, your nemesis.
"Mom how am I supposed to just lay back and let you do that to me, I am capable of doing it myself"
"Honey these aren't the same as normal ones they have multiple straps either side and are bigger, the doctor said not even people who have been wearing them their whole lives can put them on by themselves, just look at them and see my point" the women clearly Courtney's other moved her arm swiftly towards your point of view and pick you up, which begged the question "What are you?".

Courtney took you from her mother's hands and began examining you ,whatever you are.
"I guess I can see it now, but I don't think I need them just yet".
"honey look at you underwear, the incident at dinner you had tonight isn't the first, what are you going to do when it happens at school again, the whole school knows by now"
"I know, I just don't want to give into this"

"come let's get you ready for bed Courtney" she said pushing her daughter back on the bed.
It was then as she unwrapped the towel fro around Courtney's waist did you realise her predicament, she had become double incontinent, you felt joy knowing this, you could destroy her.
Then Mrs kennedy moved you towards Courtney and you got a full face view of her lady parts.
She began placing supplies down around courtney ,wipes , powder,lotion, what could they all be for you wondered.
Then she began to wipe Courtney's nether region's and you began to figure things out very slowly.
It all clicked when she moved you and began to pull and stretch your body into painful shapes, that you fully began to understand your existence.
she slipped you under her and dashed powder on her and soon had you pulled up around her waist, the yo wanted to shout it but couldn't "holy shit , I'm a diaper"

"There all done , see that wasn't so bad was it ?"
"No I guess not" she said surprisingly honestly.
Then she got up and put on her night gown leaving you exposed as her pyjama pant's would not fit over you.
she decide to go

You have the following choices:

1. to the living room and watch some TV

2. go to the kitchen and grab some food

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kulderan (UN: sean9321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kulderan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910831-life-as-here-diaper/cid/1498998-CONTINUE