*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1534219-Logans-shoe
by Lopad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1911082
Your boring office job is about to get a lot more interesting.
This choice: keep you in his shoe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Logan's shoe

    by: Lopad
Gazing up at the menacing young god, you watch as Logan lowers you down next to his vans which are emanating warmth right now on the tiles of the break room next to you.

Logan's dark brown hair hangs in front of his face as he bends down and removes his right shoe. The foot that comes out is wearing a sock that was probably once a fresh white, but has been worn so often and washed so little, it is a dank yellowish color. You feel a cloud of heat spill out of the shoe, and a vaguely sweaty aroma wafts over you. You are grabbed by Logan's long fingers and forced to look at his mischievous smirk as he dangles you over the abyss of his shoe. You're swung by the giant boy's hand once, twice, and then tossed into the shoe's opening.

The insole feels damp, and while the smell isn't overwhelming, it's an entirely new experience to have the odor of another guy's feet filling every single breath you take into your body. You look up to see Logan peering in at you, then his hand squeezes in and two fingers push you to your knees, smoothing you out along the moist floor of his shoe. You're pressed flat against the insole, your face squashed for a moment into the carpet-like surface which is infused with Logan's smell. You have no choice but to flop like a ragdoll, letting the giant boy play with you against your will.

The cruel intern finally removes his hand and shoves his large foot back into the shoe. You must struggle for breath in the small space between the bridge of his foot and the sole of his shoe. As the giant begins to walk, you are squashed down with every step of his right foot. Eventually, Logan makes it to his seat where he keeps his feet firmly against the ground. You try to move around in the sweaty prison, but your struggles are futile. Logan's foot won't let you budge. Every so often he will roll his foot from heel to toe and back against your body just to torture you further.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More foot torture

*Noteb*
2. Logan finds something else for you to do.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lopad (UN: iopad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lopad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/1534219-Logans-shoe