*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/3466990-Luis-the-Janitor
by Lopad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1911082
Your boring office job is about to get a lot more interesting.
This choice: Luis, the Janitor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Luis, the Janitor

    by: Duckymucky
As the footsteps came closer, you could see the shoes, you couldn't look up at the face, but judging from the shoes, you knew it was Luis. Luis, in his 30s, was the janitor in your workplace. Luis is an average height man, thick dark hair and a neatly trimmed goatee. He is wearing a janitor uniform and has a kind but stern face, but his eyes are hardened by the mistreatment he receives. His body is lean and slight muscular from carrying heavy loads throughout the day.
Like you he often gets bullied by Mark, Anthony, and your boss. Mark, Anthony, and your boss harassed Luis on a daily basis. Mark would order Luis to pick up his trash, Anthony would call Luis names, Your boss would yell at Luis to do everything, neglect anything Luis would do, refuse to listen to Luis, and treat him like a slave. Luis hates them a lot.
You never interact a lot with Luis, but when you do, you would always say good morning or smile unlike the others. Luis didn't like working in the workplace, but he needed to gain income. Luis hated the job, mostly because some people throw their trashes at wrong places and he has to clean them up.
Luis sees the cup in the floor and is mad like always, he complain in a low voice to himself, "These dirty workers, can't them even do simple things" you can hear him say. He bends down and picks the cup up and proceeds to throw it in a nearby trashcan. You climb you way up to the top of the cup, holding onto it, you saw Luis was going to throw the cup in the trash. You panicked and started to yell, "Luis! I'm down here, inside the cup!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Duckymucky (UN: duckymucky69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lopad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911082-Shrunk-at-Work/cid/3466990-Luis-the-Janitor