*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913724-The-device/cid/CCHK2CLYL-Turn-it-off-hes-just-a-swimsuit-unable-t
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by zhub
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913724
You have an device that can change anyone into anything. But there's a catch.
This choice: Turn it off, he's just a swimsuit, unable to communicate at all  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Turn it off, he's just a swimsuit, unable t...

    by: DougTF
Jenny giggles "Well, since you are currently a swimsuit in form, that means I do not have a boyfriend at the moment, now do I? So why would I talk to my swimsuit?" she holds his limp swimsuit in her hands, bringing him up to her face, giving him a quick little kiss. "Enjoy, I am sure you will tell me all about it, later" and she taps the icon on the remote, turning off his ability to communicate with her, and puts the remote in the secure drawer next to her bed, with her passport. John realizes she is serious and is just going to treat him like a swimsuit, powerless to do anything about it, too caught off guard to even utter a word before he is silenced.

She hums softly, smiling as she bends over, stepping into him, her new swimsuit. She slides him up her legs, definitely being mischievous about this, making it a tease, before pulling him to her waist. Then stretching him to put one arm, then the other into his form, so his spandex lycra body stretches, and finally forms to her curves. She steps to the mirror and checks herself out in her new swimsuit, gasping a bit. "Oh John, you're amazing, my God, you fit so well!"

(image pic of what I envision his swimsuit form as: https://assets.yandycdn.com/HiRez/JV_FF8... )

For his part, John is stunned, as he gets to feel his girlfriend's body far more intimately than he could ever hug her as a human. Snug to her warm crotch, tucked around her pert rear, and perfectly cupping and supporting her breasts. It's such an intense sensation, he almost forgets to use his altered sense of vision, but does so when she stands before the mirror, seeing her...and himself on her as a mere swimsuit. Unable to tell her how much he loves this, he belatedly realizes from her words and the smiling expression of her face, that she enjoys his new form as well. Is it just because he fits her so well, because she knows her new swimsuit is actually her boyfriend...or because she knows she has him trapped in a new sort of bondage like this? Whatever the reason, he can feel her heart beating a little faster, and her crotch grows a bit warmer, even a little moist as she is turned on by all this. So is John, but his arousal is all in his mind, since his form is merely a swimsuit with not ability to react to....anything, really.

Jenny runs her hands down her new swimsuit, cupping and caressing herself, before smiling mischievously, and scooping up a pair of cut off shorts, slipping them over him, and a light tank top over him as well. His vision is obscured mostly this way, but he hears her say to herself "Ok, no boyfriend, this is just a swimsuit...act like that Jenny...keep it together" and she moves, gathering things and heading out to her convertible, putting the top down. John's form squeezes her rear a bit more as she sits in the leather seat, and the seatbelt makes some pressure across her chest, but he can't see where she is driving, nor can he communicate with her, since she turned off the remote and left it home. He's a swimsuit, and he's in for the duration, with no ability to do anything. John is a little worried, but then again, he trusted her, so might as well keep trusting her and and enjoy this, letting himself fall into the sensations of forming to her body, her warmth radiating into his thin form, unaware of where she is going.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jenny heads to the beach

2. Jenny heads to her best friend's house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DougTF (UN: seahawksmd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zhub has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913724-The-device/cid/CCHK2CLYL-Turn-it-off-hes-just-a-swimsuit-unable-t