*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hie hair grows down to his back
  2. Hairpin
  3. Jewelry Box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/2425258-Hie-hair-grows-down-to-his-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1913725
A teen cleans his attic and becomes compelled to dress like a girl because of it.
This choice: Hie hair grows down to his back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hie hair grows down to his back

    by: Unknown
You are done messing around and decide to put it back. You grab at it trying to pull ir off but it seems to be stuck. You tug and you tug but it won’t budge at all. You start panic as you feel a tingling in your hair. You run over to a mirror and watch in horror as your hair grows. It doesn’t just stop at your shoulders it grows down to around your mid back. You look in the mirror and turn around to see your hair. You are really confused and a bit scared. You blush as you notice that you actually look quite girly with your hair and the headband. You run down to your room and grab the scissors and start to cut. You start cutting your hair but no matter how much you cut it doesn’t seem to shorten. You sigh in defeat and go back to the attic for a souloution. You look around in the jewelry box hoping for a souloutiln. As you are looking something catches your eye...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A bracket

*Noteb*
2. A necklace

3. More jewelry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/2425258-Hie-hair-grows-down-to-his-back