*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Treasure Hunter Upgrade
  2. Other
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521369-Treasure-Hunter-Upgrade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: Treasure Hunter (Rouge the Bat)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Treasure Hunter Upgrade

    by: TrashyTrishy
"The Treasure Hunter upgrade." Samus selected from the list of upgrades. She expected some kind of radar or digging tools for her suit, but was surprised to find that is was an upgrade for her zero suit. She took the chip, and plugged it into her zero suit, starting the upgrade.

The change started as Samus' skin began to darken, tanning into a rich golden brown, while her hair began to pale, fading into platinum blonde, into grey, and finally into a brilliant silver, shortening from its shoulder length to a neck length, ending with a flare to its sides. Her zero suit began to lose fabric at the shoulders, leaving her shoulders down to her breasts uncovered, exposing her cleavage and splitting the fabric on her arms into elbow high gloves. Her breasts swelled up, growing a size as her cleavage bulged out glaringly, while her hips flared out, giving her a very hourglass figure as her rear swelled to match. Finally, Samus shrunk a few inches, going from her tall figure to something much shorter.

Her fabric on her arms grew thicker, changing color to white as they changed from skin-tight to a well-fitting glove, a ring of pink fabric at the end of her elbows. Her shoes followed suit as they too faded to white, a similar pink ring of loose fabric showing where her zero suit ended and her boots began as they became thigh high boots, the heel growing into a high-heel, giving back a few inches of her height. The toe of her boot gained a pink heart, as her zero suit managed to become even more skin-tight, becoming a shiny black as it became backless, while a pink heart with a white outline adorned her chest, folding down as it emphasized her cleavage.

Next, Samus's face began to change, her nose becoming smaller as her lips plumped up, while a layer of blue mascara adorned her eyelids, her eyelashes growing as a similar layer of eye shadow was applied. There were a few adjustments to her vocal chords, giving her a lower, more seductive tone to her voice. Two black wings began to sprout from her back, growing until they flared out the sides, and a small, stubby and pointy tail sprouted from right above her behind, matching the brown of her skin. Finally, Samus' ears disappeared from the sides of her head, while two silver-furred bat ears poked out of her hair on the top of her hair, twitching as they became Samus's source of hearing. How did she feel?

You have the following choices:

1. Mental changes

*Noteb*
2. She loves it.

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521369-Treasure-Hunter-Upgrade