*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Armadillo upgrade
  2. Other
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521373-Armadillo-upgrade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: Armadillo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Armadillo upgrade

    by: TrashyTrishy
"The Armadillo upgrade." Samus selected from the list, seeing that it was an upgrade for her Power suit. She took the chip from the machine, and inserted it into her armor, as the change began.

To start, she felt a stirring in her head, and quickly removed her helmet, as she noticed the armor on her biceps bulking up, becoming thicker and thicker, while her shoulder pads actually became somewhat smaller and more spherical, losing the spikes sticking out. The fingers on her gauntlet grew thicker and longer, extending into long talons, the toes of her boots gaining similar long talons extending from the boot. She bent over and gave a slight grunt as her hips widened considerably, a short metal tail growing between the now very wide hips, although not to the extent of her previous upgrade, even with the metal of the suit. On her head, a thick leathery cap grew over her scalp and down to her nose resembling an armadillo, while her ears grew pointed and turned the same leathery color of the cap. Finally, her hair turned a bright rose color, and her suit changed colors from orange and yellow to a deep brown and maroon.

Brought slightly off balance from her tail and hips, regaining control quickly due to her previous experience, Samus looked at her helmet, it having change to resemble a stylized armadillo's head. Checking her readouts for the changes made by the upgrade, she saw that her suit had a much higher defense, and an increase in power to her morph ball. How did she feel?

You have the following choices:

1. She loves it.

*Noteb*
2. She hates it.

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521373-Armadillo-upgrade