*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Balloon Armor upgrade
  2. Other options
  3. Balloon upgrade
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521622-Balloon-Armor-upgrade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Balloon Armor upgrade

    by: TrashyTrishy
"Compatible suit upgrade?" Samus said somewhat incredulously as she slowly deflated, deactivating the Balloon upgrade as she found that there was a compatible upgrade with her suit to achieve the same effect.

"Well, I've got nothing to loseā€¦" Samus said to herself as she took the chip from the computer, her belly flattening as she put on her suit. She inserted the chip into her suit, watching as the suit notified her that the "Balloon upgrade" was ready for use. She activated it, and waited for the expansive effects to take place.

Samus leaned back as her body swelled to its familiar proportions, this time taking in how her suit changed. The yellow lower torso of her suit went from pulling in to pushing out as her belly gained size, rounding out into a smooth metallic sphere, gaining enough additional metal to make another suit. The large chest plate on her suit lasted longer that her belly, eventually going from a flat plate to two round spheres, while her rear simply became rounder.

With her inflation complete, now a round ball of metal rather than sleek armor, a notification asked Samus if she was ready to deploy. Samus hit confirm, and began to rise up, as a new set of controls appeared in front of her, allowing her to control her flight to some degree. Samus took an quick burst forward, giving a quick gasp of surprise as a quick burst of a thruster came from her behind, sending her flipping out of control as she bounced off a wall.

Does she master the controls?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521622-Balloon-Armor-upgrade