*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917654-MLP-FiM---HSA-Royalty-Edition/cid/1530141-How-Would-One-Expect-a-Mare-to-React
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1917654
An alternate version of my original MLP interactive.
This choice: is in tears.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

How Would One Expect a Mare to React?

    by: GWriter
You take one look at Cadance and see that the poor mare had tears practically flooding from her eyes. The sight alone nearly brought you to tears as well.


The princess sniffles and leans her back against the bedroom door, slowly sinking down to the ground, and covering her face with her hands, sobbing her eyes out. You decide that it's best to just let her release her emotions, so you remain seated on the bed and say nothing. As Cadance finishes crying, she wipes her eyes and begins to speak.


"I'm guessing you heard me and Shining Armor," she says.


"I heard bits and pieces," you say, not wanting her to know you heard EVERYTHING, "but I got the gist of it."


Cadance sighs. "I can't believe him..." she says. "After all we went through, all our time together... why would he do this to me."


You get up and walk over to the princess's side and sit beside her. "Sometimes... people do messed up things to each other," you say. "I know this must be really hard for you, Cadance, but I promise you, I'm going to do everything I can to help you get through this."


Cadance looks at you, tears streaming from her eyes again, and wraps you in a tight hug.


"Thank you so much [your name]," she says. "I really need a friend right now."


"It's the least I could do," you say. "You looked out for me when I was a kid, so I'm just returning the favor."


You spent the next several hours with Cadance wrapped around you, and then Celestia calls everyone to dinner. You hope that nopony can tell that she's in pain.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The others can tell something's wrong.

2. They don't suspect a thing.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917654-MLP-FiM---HSA-Royalty-Edition/cid/1530141-How-Would-One-Expect-a-Mare-to-React