*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917654-MLP-FiM---HSA-Royalty-Edition/cid/1540795-Hidden-Anguish
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1917654
An alternate version of my original MLP interactive.
This choice: They don't suspect a thing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hidden Anguish

    by: GWriter
You were rather worried for Cadance when you two arrive for dinner. You know that if your (theoretical) spouse was cheating on you, you wouldn't be able to hide it very well. You don't want everypony to be all over her. Although they would only be trying to help her, you know that Cadance will only be overwhelmed.


Fortunately, Cadance is able to completely conceal the fact that she was emotionally devastated, so much so that it almost scares you. It makes you wonder if you were only imagining the phone call you overheard earlier. Throughout the dinner, all the ponies were discussing their plans for the following day. Rainbow Dash and Applejack were going to the Equestria Games Hall of Fame, Pinkie Pie wanted to go to a music store, Rarity and Fluttershy wanted to visit an art gallery, and Twilight wanted to visit a library of spellbooks.


"What do you plan on doing tomorrow, [your name]?" asks Celestia.


"Actually, I haven't even thought about it," you say. "I'll figure something out, though."


The reason why you haven't thought about tomorrow's plans was that you were busy trying to comfort Cadance. Maybe you can do something with her tomorrow to help cheer her up? After you finish your dinner, you go back to Cadance's room, and take out your laptop and quickly look up the website for the Canterlot movie theater.


Cadance soon enters the room, the melancholy air about her having returned. "Cadance, do you have any plans for tomorrow?" you ask.


"Not really," she says.


"Well," you say, "how would you like to go to the movies with me?"


Cadance's eyes widen as she realizes that you plan on keeping your word about doing whatever you can to get her through her situation. What does she say in response?

You have the following choices:

1. "Sure, it'll help me take my mind off things."

*Noteb*
2. "I don't really feel like going anywhere."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917654-MLP-FiM---HSA-Royalty-Edition/cid/1540795-Hidden-Anguish