*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Over the Hedge
  2. You Must Choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919793-DreamWorks-Animation-Shrink-Story/cid/1684565-Over-the-Hedge
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1919793
You are now TINY in one of DreawWorks's animated movies
This choice: Over the Hedge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Over the Hedge

    by: Unknown
You are a person who has watched this movie so much that you know almost everything and everyone in the movie. One day you wish you could see what happen after the events of the movie and something strange happens. As you were walking around down the streets something knocked you out. You later wake up somewhere that's oddly familiar but there's one strange you noticed. You were shrunken down to about 1-2 inches (About 1/4 to 1/8 the size of the animals) and have a strange, painless light circling around you. You turn your head and saw some science lab truck driving away but dropped a note. The note said.

"Since you have enjoyed this movie and wanted to see what happens after the events. We shrank you down and sent you to the place where the movie took place. You can decide where to take your adventure but if you want to return home; every animal is given the power to sent you home but doesn't know it. It also can only work after getting an animals trust or agrees to your request to go home. Thankfully danger can't happen since dying is highly unlikely because experiments prevent you from getting squished, digested, or any other possible way to die. You can now also explore your own fantasies with animals if you wanted to. Sorry if you didn't like it but you were the perfect subject for our test we are doing. Good luck."

This message gave you mixed emotions but now you must walk into the woods. Walking very carefully so you don't get caught, you find a trail that appeared to be crumbs of several foods that you saw in the movie. This could help you find someone that can help you escape and you were devoted to following that path. As you were following the street-long path, every once in a while you ate the crumbs because you were hungry. The trail of crumbs was getting bigger and it was most likely because the animal was eating while he or she was walking. After that 3-4 minute walk you see shadows that seem to be the sizes of houses and they were moving. You could definitely tell this was one of the animals as they were doing something such as watching TV, playing so game, or eating.

You decided to hide behind a tree to not get caught but as you carefully and slowly peaked around the tree you saw...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. RJ the Raccoon

*Noteb*
2. Verne the Turtle

*Noteb*
3. Hammy the Squirrel

*Noteb*
4. Stella the Skunk

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr. Pickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919793-DreamWorks-Animation-Shrink-Story/cid/1684565-Over-the-Hedge