*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I pick Jennifer
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/1578073-I-pick-Jennifer
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920159
The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money
This choice: I pick Jennifer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I pick Jennifer

    by: Kaien
You really didn't want to switch anyone but your parents are right you could use the money...you thought about it and that if you really had to go through with this then you would want the most perks you could out of this. So you thought the best choice was your older sister Jennifer: My sister was hot while I wasn't anything too special so it would be fun to see her reaction to me having her body while she dealt with my ordinary one. Please she never had any chores around the house since your Dad always made you do everything while his princess' did nothing. Plus your sister had the most authority in the house when your parents weren't around so that meant you could boss her around. Plus she was incredible popular you always wonder what that would be like since you kind of an outcast. And deep down even though you never wanted to admit you always to see what it would be like as a hot young girl.

"Alright I've decided!" You said.

Everyone sat waiting to hear your answer.

"I've decided I want to switch with Jennifer." You said.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kaien (UN: kaiensekai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/1578073-I-pick-Jennifer