*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I pick Chasity
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/2060708-I-pick-Chasity
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920159
The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money
This choice: I pick Chasity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I pick Chasity

    by: Norman33
You sit there pondering this proposal. The whole idea seems insane to you. "Why does it have to be one of the girls", you ask? Your Mom shrugs and says, "It's what the scientist wants. He wants to observe how someone reacts in a completely different body. He figures if you can cope with being a different gender then anything is possible." "This is crazy! Even if I agreed none of the girls would agree to it", you state. Unknown to you Chasity, who was listening in walks in and says in her sexy British accent, "I'll do it. I think it would be cool to be a boy." Your Mom then looks back at you. You start feeling the pressure. This is your family's way out of debt and to a better life. You hear yourself saying yes while on the inside you're not so sure. Your Mom smiles and says, "Great, I'll call him now."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You head over to the switch right now

2. The switch will be tommorow

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/2060708-I-pick-Chasity