*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Treated like a baby full-time
  2. Man
  3. Your mother
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920943-Diaper-Punishment/cid/2244591-Treated-like-a-baby-full-time
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1920943
You are caught doing something you aren't supposed to and are punished by being diapered
This choice: Treated like a baby full-time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Treated like a baby full-time

    by: AridWD
"Daniel, do not try to make more excuses. You've lost your chance on this," your mother, Reena firmly declares.

Flinching, you shut your mouth and stare at your father, George who stands by your mother, a sad expression plastered on his face.

"Your mother is right on this. Even if you think it's ridiculous, you've been lazing around this house for two years after you've graduated from high school and all of the schools you applied for has denied you, just because you can't get your act together!"

Your father's words hit you like a ton of bricks. You know that you've been slacking off majorly, but even your bad luck in getting an admission couldn't have warranted this kind of punishment.

"S-still..." you manage to speak up, "...a...baby college?"

Reena crosses her legs and leans forward  , her frustration apparent as she stares at you.

"Yes, you heard right, Daniel. It's called Littlegrow College and it's a school specifically for those who need to be hand-held through their courses. Even if you got admitted to a college, we couldn't trust you to not slack off. As such, your father and I are taking extreme measures just so that you can have a future."

"T-this is stupid! There's no way I'll agree to do this!"

George crosses his arms and sighs. "If that's the case, then you can start packing and leaving this home, for good."

You stare wide-eyed at your father, but there is no hint of a lie in your mother or father's eyes.

Realizing that you wouldn't have anywhere else to go if you do refuse, you stare at the pamphlet that your mother gave you.

Reena reiterates the terms that you would have to obey. "Once again, this is the only college that has accepted you, with a full scholarship, nonetheless. That in itself should make it worthwhile for you and us, but I, as your mother, am obligated to join you and hold your hand, every step of the way. Like the rest of the students in your class, you'll be wearing diapers, nursed by me regularly, and generally, you cannot leave my side. Is that understood?"

As your mother reviews the terms with a straight face, so does your father as he has thought this through with your mother for some time before agreeing to it.

Honestly, when you heard the terms for the first time, you almost laughed out loud at how ridiculous your own mother sounded, but now, you are facing the fact that this college is real and your parent's ultimatum is real too.

"H-how can you so readily accept these kinds of terms?!" you question, looking up from your pamphlet and specifically staring at your mother as she would be directly involved with this school and you.

Reena closes her eyes and sighs. "I accept them because despite how ridiculous it may be, the idea that I can push you into a future while also reraising you brings me more comfort than if I ignored this opportunity. That is why I've already taken the pills to begin lactating, I've already bought a ton of diapers that you will be wearing once we step into your college dorm, and I know that you will accept."

It is almost scary how much Reena prepared with such a high confidence. While you are tempted to prove her wrong, the fact is that you can't risk losing your livelihood right now where you wouldn't even be able to find a proper place to work and live. You are reliant on your parents and now, it seems that they are leveraging that towards a very extreme set of rules.

While gripping with the reality of the situation, George adds to ensure that you aren't stalling.

"Tomorrow, you and your mother will be leaving to the college and living in a dorm together, like the rest of the students. You have to understand son, this is a sacrifice we're making for parents to live apart from each other just so that you can get a proper education. Your mother and I love you very much, which is why we are agreeing to this place to be your future."

Given the sudden deadline, your mouth quivers, wondering if you should be angry, sad, disgusted, or embarrassed. In truth, you are feeling all of these emotions, but your parents are playing the victim here and making it seem as if you're a freeloader.

"This is fucking sick, but...it looks like I have no choice."

Reena doesn't appreciate the reluctant tone you are emitting and she frowns. "Do not even try to pretend that this kind of arrangement isn't something you pushed us to do. Leaving this house and trying to live on your own is still an option, you know..."

Reena's eyes grow sad as she continues, "...but I'd hate it. I want us to be close as a family and however you may think of it, I've already talked with some people who went into this school and...they are some of the brightest graduates that I've ever seen. What more, I couldn't have seen a stronger bond between a mother and son. I'm not asking you to like it, but...let's keep an open mind through, do you understand?"

Taking a deep breath and preventing yourself from rolling your eyes, you nod. "Yes, mom."

Reena tsked and shakes her head. "No, since we'll be living together starting tomorrow, I want you to call me "mommy". Emitting affection towards each other is also mandated by the school."

You grow embarrassed and look away, correcting yourself. "M-mommy."

How does your transition start?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Later, upon reaching the school the next day.

*Noteb*
2. Now, in preparation for when you would arrive tomorrow.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920943-Diaper-Punishment/cid/2244591-Treated-like-a-baby-full-time