*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922596-possession-pendant/cid/2553237-Go-to-your-brothers-room-in-Jasmines-
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1922596
you find a pendant that allows you to possess other people's bodies indefinately
This choice: Go to your brother's room in Jasmine's body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go to your brother's room in Jasmine's ...

    by: copperman
You get up and take one of Jasmine’s towels to wipe off your sister’s cum all over your body. You moan a little bit as the towel rubs your pussy, once again showing it still wants more. You determine that the only way you can satisfy this body’s needs is through your younger brother, Clark.
Standing in front of a mirror completely nude, you think of what Clark would like the most on your sister’s body. You see her large breasts and her tight ass, getting a little turned on again, and then walk to her closet with an idea of what you will put on.
You open up Jasmine’s closet suddenly feel like you already know each article of clothing, feeling your sister’s memories flow into your mind. You automatically know what to get, grabbing a sexy black, low cut dress that is high up the waist and with no back.
Then you think of what you should wear under this dress. You grab the rose-colored underwear your sister was wearing before, considering it. Your sister’s memories tell you that she has something better hidden in her closet, so you give her panties a last good smell, and toss them.
You look in the back corner of Jasmine’s closet and find a set of black lingerie. You put it on and look at the mirror.
“Mmmmmm….. Clark’s gonna love this,” you say in a sultry voice as your pussy gets a little wet. You feel it shaking, just asking you to finger it again.
“Don’t worry, baby, you’ll feel good soon enough,” you say, carefully moving your hand down and wiping off the pussy juices, barely able to hold yourself back.
You put on the black dress, and see it goes very well with the lingerie.
“I wish Jasmine wore clothing like this more often,” you say as you inspect your sister’s body. There’s one final thing to do. You get Jasmine’s makeup and put on red lipstick and fix her hair, showing beautiful black curls. You inspect yourself one last time and thnky about what you should do. Should you…

You have the following choices:

1. Still go to Clark's room

*Noteb*
2. Go to your mom wearing this clothing

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 copperman (UN: copperman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922596-possession-pendant/cid/2553237-Go-to-your-brothers-room-in-Jasmines-