*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/2783477-Coochie-coo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1924403
You shrink or transformed by those around you.
This choice: are about 2 feet tall Example:(child sized)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Coochie coo

    by: guy14
...are about 2 feet tall. Your bedroom door swing's open as you are waking up and turn your head toward's your mother. When you look at her, she gasp's, give's a giggling face and then you watch her hand's cover her mouth. Being confused you automatically assume she think's your naked under your blanket. So you take off the blanket, begin to get out of bed as you say "What mom? I'm wearing my pajm..." You stop talking as your feet hit the floor, your pant's and boxers fall off you and your only clothing is a shirt that is so much bigger on you that it cover's everything down below. Turning your head up you see your mother whose expression has changed.

Your mom's face can be described just like as she begin's talking to you saying "Awe, look at you your just to cute!!". You are then lifted in the air. You try struggling at first but found that your mother's strength out match's your's by a lot. She clearly has all the power in the situation as she begin's to coochie coo at you. She then follows it up with taking you into her arm's and cradling you like a baby against her massive boob she say's "Awe I remember when I got to hold you like this all the time. You just so cute!!!". At this point your sort of getting upset. All this baby talk is just making you angry and so you just come out and say "Okay okay, that's enough mom. This is humiliating, I don't know how this happened but we need to do something about it". In which your mom responds with "Awe but your just so cute like this" and you say back "MOM!".

Your mom noticing this is upsetting you say's "Okay I get it". She then put's you down on the ground a little disappointed, then says "Okay so what do we do?". You think for a moment and then say "Idk call a doctor or something". Your mom then give's you a sarcastic look "And then what say ...Hey my son shrunk... They would think I was crazy". You knew she was right and then had to ask "Okay well do you have any idea's?". Your mother suddenly get's happy but does not show it as she say's "Well you will just stay like this. And it will most probably just wear off and you will be back to normal, okay?".

You just thought this wasn't a very good idea, but with really no other plan of action you just say "Yea I guess your right...". In-which your mom get's all giddy and say's "Great, now we should....

You have the following choices:

1. ...go to the clothing store

*Noteb*
2. ...go downstairs to eat breakfast

*Noteb*
3. reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/2783477-Coochie-coo